“McD's in a gas station”

Ranked #29 of 44 Restaurants in Tomahawk
Wisconsin
“McD's in a gas station”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

It's a McDonalds in a gas station. I don't think the town is big enough to support a stand alone one. That said, the food is typical McDonalds fare. If it's summer, go across the street and down a block to DogNSuds instead. But if it's winter, and you're craving McD's, it's nice to not have to drive to Rhinelander or Merrill to find one.

• Visited August 2014

Crossville, Tennessee
“McDonald's in Tomahawk, WI”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

As we go there all the time, the staff pretty well knows us by face and is always courteous and prompt with our orders.

Visited April 2014
Tomahawk, Wisconsin
“It mc Donald's”
Reviewed 24 August 2013

It's just mc Donald's so what can I say. All of the food I have had has always been good. I've been there many times. I always go in and usually take carry out. The service is always good.

Visited July 2013