“Basic Road Food”

Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 2 September 2013

The restaurant itself was pretty was dingy - the windows were filmy and everything seemed to need to be wiped down. The food itself was okay. Again, pretty basic road food; the menu has a little of something for everyone. Not a place you'd go out of your way for but okay to stop at if you're passing by.

1  Thank NBChknbiski

Reviewed 18 August 2013

I feel no matter where in the state you are, you can't go wrong with family restaurants. The atmosphere is going to be like stepping into a family member's home (very friendly staff), the red carpet will be rolled-out for you with an attentive waitress and the menu will be a book of deliciously prepared meals that will leave you satisfied and full.

I will spare the details of our meals - portion sizes were huge and because we were on vacation, we couldn't take our leftovers with us. You won't have room for dessert but from what I saw in their showcase, I wish I had had the room for a piece of pie. Had to walk around a bit afterwards - we were stuffed! 2 thumbs up Tomahawk Family Restaurant!

1  Thank Dave B
Reviewed 26 June 2013 via mobile

Don't let the renovated Hardees exterior fool you. The dining area is clean and the service is friendly. The breakfast is typical diner-quality fare: good but not great. This is exactly what you'd expect in a local diner. You can't go wrong.

1  Thank itineraryWI
Reviewed 27 April 2013

Good value, good food, GREAT service and clean. Always have breakfast there whenever we are in town and lunch sometimes too.

1  Thank Larry53128
Reviewed 20 February 2013

It doesn't look like much, I think its and old Hardees. But the service and food are absolutely fantastic. We ate there for breakfast and came back for dinner. It's also accessible by snowmobile if need be.

We'll be back for sure when we are back in town.

And a special thanks to the waitress who chased me a quarter mile down the road to return my card that I had dropped. WOW

1  Thank Doug W