I had concerns about staying so far away from downtown, but with such close proximity to the Epic campus, I thought I'd try it, and I'm so glad I did! They picked me up on time at the airport. Cookies, water and a granola bar upon check in. Free Happy Hour on Tuesday and Wednesday with local craft beer (bottles), wine, cheese and snack mix. There was a WONDERFUL massage therapist that came in and gave 20 minute chair massages for $10 (highly recommend!). My room was on the 3rd floor (top), it was very clean and spacious. It was generally quiet except for some door shutting sounds. Every night, the hotel arranges shuttles to different area restaurants. I think they have 10-15, different types of food; you sign up and they leave at a pre-determined time for each place. There are also a few delivery places, as well as 3 places in walking distance. There is a shuttle to Epic every morning, leaving about every 10 minutes starting at 730 am. The shuttle leaves from Epic starting at 430. You can call the hotel at any time to be picked up at an off time. The shuttle also picked me up from Epic and took me to the airport even after I'd already checked out. You can leave your luggage with them and they will bring it to you when they pick you up. All of the shuttle drivers were knowledgeable, professional, and super friendly. I did not try out the pool or hot tub this trip, but I plan to on the next.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience upscale elegance and comfort at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Madison-Verona. Our beautiful hotel near Madison, Wisconsin is conveniently located to the southwest just off Highways 18/151 and Epic Lane in the cozy hometown suburb of Verona, Wisconsin.We are the closest hotel to Epic Systems Corporation campus in Verona. The hotel is also just minutes from many other Verona area businesses including JT Packard, Cleary Building Corporation, and SAFC Pharma.Guests enjoy close proximity to several area attractions including the Cave of the Mounds, House on the Rock, Henry Vilas Zoo and the State Capitol. Also nearby is Camp Randall Stadium, the University of Wisconsin Arboretum & shopping at West Towne Mall.Travelers will find our over the top service and stylish accommodations exceed expectations. Our hotel provides a complimentary local shuttle for area businesses and airport transportation service for the Dane County Regional Airport (MSN). In addition, we provide meeting space for up to 100 people and a business center with fax, copy & print services, along with free high-speed, wired and wireless Internet access. Guests will also enjoy amenities including a heated, indoor pool, soothing hot tub, an over-sized, state-of-the-art fitness center & our complimentary hot breakfast bar. We look forward to having you as our guest. Make the smart choice, and book your reservation today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, IHG, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Madison-Verona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Madison-Verona
- Holiday Inn Express Verona
- Verona Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Verona