“Cookie cutter sports bar- except more gay friendly.”
Review of 5th Quarter

5th Quarter
Ranked #8 of 36 Restaurants in Verona
Cuisines: American
Stillman Valley
“Cookie cutter sports bar- except more gay friendly.”
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Proto typical sports bar- and on game day it will serve your needs. The food was average, beer selection good, very clean, and fair priced. I wouldn't go out of my way to come here, but it was next to our hotel and worth a drop in.

There was a surprisingly high amount of openly gay/lesbian patrons here, so I would say it is LGBT friendly.

Good sized beer garden outside. New Glarus and Leinies beer on tap.

• Visited September 2013

Reedsburg, Wisconsin
“food”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

a sports bar - noisy and typical bar food. Would not recommend for fish fry. needed to go to bar to get attention of wait staff, Probably a good neighborhood hang out but not a family place

Visited July 2013
1 Thank gramding
Wisconsin
“My regular go to place”
Reviewed 26 March 2013

When I can't decide where to eat, I go to the 5th Quarter. When I want a fish fry, I go the the 5th Quarter. When I want a real corned beef brisket of high quality on St. Patty's Day, I go to the 5th Quarter. This is a family owned business, and the staff is super attentive and friendly. They have a meat raffle on Thursdays which starts at 4pm. Their drinks are stiff, and there is a nice selection of beer available. I highly recommend the cheese curds, which are made from a mild, local brick cheese. The crowd that hangs out here is also friendly.

• Visited March 2013
Verona, Wisconsin
“A warm and inviting "neighborhood" bar”
Reviewed 30 November 2012

A fun environment; lots of TVs tuned to sporting events, very nice owner and bartenders. The menu ranges from bar burgers (very good) to fish fries or other daily specials. Just an all around nice place to hang out and relax.

Visited November 2012
Wisconsin
“Wonderful small town restaurant with great service”
Reviewed 5 November 2012

Friends invited us to join them for dinner at the 5th Quarter. I hadn't even heard of it. It's not on a main street through town. We were greated by a friendly waitress who was very attentive throughout our meal. The bar is separate from the restaurant, although you can sit and eat in the bar area. As it was Friday, we decided to go with the fish fry. I had broiled with au gratins and my husband had fried with hasbrowns (with cheese and onion). Both fish t were ender and delicious. He made the better decision regarding the potatoes. Although mine were good, they kind of tasted like boxed au gratins. Coleslaw and bread were also good. I can't wait to go back to try the patty melt and other sandwiches. I've heard the soup is great too.

• Visited November 2012

Been to 5th Quarter? Share your experiences!