“poor quality and poor service” 1 of 5 bubbles

Chang Jiang
Ranked #24 of 34 Restaurants in Verona
Cuisines: Chinese
Durango, Colorado
“poor quality and poor service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 November 2011

I ordered chopped suey and soup. The bill came to about $7, I made the mistake of paying with a card. They had often delivered any size order to my place of work, since it was so near, with no problem. This time they charged me $15. I called they said they had raised there min order from $10 to $15 and they would never have delivered to my work before with out the min. The manager spoke limited English, refused to issue a the difference or allow me to change my order. I ask why I was not informed of the min. when I placed my order and he just kept repeating in broken English that they have a min order and I must pay. I would have order something more expensive, had I been advised of the min order requirement. Finally I said if he would not make this right I would never odder from them again, he said "I don't care". This issue aside the food and service from this location has always been poor. The only reason I ever ordered from here is that the better place does not deliver.

Visited July 2011

Verona, Wisconsin
“Just say no...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2011

Below average Chinese food. The flies as well as seeing food left out in sumer when the place is hot are scary. The food itself is at the low end of average but edible.

• Visited September 2011
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
“Now I'm hungry for Chinese food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2010

The best has to be their sesame chicken! Their prices are low. They are in such a convenient spot! The staff is very nice. Nothing I've tried was sub par. It only took them 10 minutes to make the food!

• 4 of 5 bubbles