“First rate”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Midway Motel

Midway Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Viroqua
Midway Motel
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Viroqua
“First rate”
Reviewed 15 July 2012

I travel from Michigan to Wisconsin three times a year. This particular trip was a three night stay. The owners are super friendly and go out of their way to make your stay as pleasant as possible. Midway is in a great location for shopping and dining. The rooms were spotless and had a coffee machine, microwave and refrigerator. Watching TV was a treat on the flat screen versus the old style TV's in the surrounding motels. I made a note of my room number planning to reserve the room with the flat screen. I told the owner I would be back in a few months hoping for that room and he said all the rooms have new flat screens in them. The wi-fi worked great. I've been to a couple of other hotels in the area and Midway is definitely my first choice when I'm in town. Mike from Michigan

• Stayed July 2012
5 Thank Telecaster1

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Celina
Reviewed 24 May 2012

This motel is clean & up to date with furnishings. It had a flat screen wall TV, frig & microwave in our room. We had a king sized bed with a small twin bed in an area where clothes can be hung. Sounds claustophobic but it isn't. Just the two of us so we didn't use the twin (Room 8). The A/C was a wall unit but no biggie. It was in a location where the cold air didn't blow on you like it does in some higher priced hotels. No continental breakfast or coffee but for $54.25 for the night, it was a bargain. Eleven units at this motel & I'd say 8 rooms were filled for the night. We'd stay again.

Room Tip: A little road noise from US Hwy 14 but nothing you can do about it.
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Rosemary P
Saint Cloud, Minnesota
Reviewed 2 May 2012

We asked to see a room before staying and were pleasantly surprised! There are new owners and they have replaced the carpet and added upgrades such as flat screen tv. The room was very clean! There was a little refrigerator and microwave.The bed was very comfortable. The rate was reasonable. I like being able to park right outside the room. The owner was also very friendly and thanked us for our business. I appreciate being appreciated! Nothing fancy but nice!!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
4 Thank on-a-mission07

Been to Midway Motel? Share your experiences!