“Great Rates”
Review of Hickory Hill Motel

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Viroqua
Hickory Hill Motel
Ranked #2 of 3 Viroqua B&B and Inns
Reviewed 3 September 2013

We stayed at this property and found it to be clean and comfortable. The rates were great. The only thing missing was a coffee pot in the room, waiting till 7am for the office to open to get coffee was the only inconvenience, but not enough to prevent us from going back.

• Stayed: August 2013
3  Thank Over40andoutforfun
There are newer reviews for Hickory Hill Motel

Reviewed 1 August 2013

What a great place to stay! We had a family wedding at a local winery,and had never been to the area. We were so pleased with the hotel and area we are planning a trip back next summer. The owners are so friendly, we feel they are like family now. Everything at the hotel was perfect! We can't wait to come back! I would recommend this to anyone! The rooms were very clean and comfortable and what a great value! My son sure used the pool a lot and it was so clean! We travel a lot and this was an excellent motel with a value that can't be beat!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank natalie w
Reviewed 25 July 2013

I stay at the Hickory Hill motel whenever I am in SW Wisconsin fishing. It is a great motel with a friendly staff. And, as always, it is a very economical. The rooms are spacious and clean. The refrigerator and microwave are in good working order and the free coffee, juice and rolls are a welcome treat in the morning.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank kmckiou
Reviewed 14 July 2013

We stayed here for a motorcycle riding weekend. The rooms were clean and quiet, the rates are reasonable, and the owners were super nice. It was everything we were looking for and free wifi too. We would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Pam T
Reviewed 12 June 2013

A happy accident: I ended up here with a little mechanical trouble on my motorcycle, and ended up staying 2 nights. I concur with other reviewers, the place is extremely clean and the owners are incredibly nice people who seem to really enjoy what they do. Since it was raining, they even offered the use of their garage to get out of the weather and work on my motorcycle (not necessary, the rain stopped).

I had a room in the back building. Quiet.

Some cows were grazing in the field across the street from the motel.

Only a couple miles from downtown Viroqua, which is a pretty little town. Okay coffee in the morning and some packaged danish. You'll have to go into town if you need something more substantial.

For the price and cleanliness, this is one of the best courtyard-style motels I've ever stayed in.

Room Tip: Rooms in the back are more isolated from the road if that's important to you.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank MethMouth88
Reviewed 11 June 2013

We booked several rooms for Fri night and the whole hotel for Sat night for my daughter's wedding. The owner was very helpful and accommodating. We had many last minute room changes and name switches and she handled it quite well. The rooms of our whole party were clean, smelled good and not cramped. The mattress was a little firm, but other than that, I think we got our money's worth. The view was nice and we were just a little off the hwy on a slight hill, but didn't even hear it. There was a hillside right behind us with birds chirping, wind softly rustling, etc. It was a pleasant stay. I would stay there again.

Room Tip: We had room 27, which was up the hill in a separate bldg. from some others. It was quiet and relaxi...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Renee P
Reviewed 7 March 2013

This motel far exceeded my expectations. The rooms are big and the cleanest I have seen. The owners are very nice and helpful and you can tell that they care about their property. The rates are reasonable. There is no reason to stay anywhere else

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank Kerry P
Also consider these accommodations in or near Viroqua
Midway Motel
#1 of 2 in Ontario
Justin Trails Resort
Justin Trails Resort
#1 of 5 in Sparta

Been to Hickory Hill Motel? Share your experiences!