Pedal'rs Inn Bed and Breakfast
La Quinta Inn & Suites Milwaukee Delafield(Delafield)(Great Value!)
US$105
La Quinta
US$144
AmericInn Hotel & Suites Delafield(Delafield)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$135
US$125
US$118
US$115
Hilton Garden Inn Oconomowoc(Oconomowoc)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$110
GardenInn.com
Best Western Waukesha Grand(Pewaukee)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$86
Priceline
US$135
Airport Lodge(Waukesha)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsglacial drumlingourmet breakfastbike trailmulti courseeggs florentinecoffee servicemy wife and i have stayedthoroughly enjoyed our staysitting roomlapham peakhome away from homewhirlpool tubthird floorunion housedeefireplacewisconsin
Reviewed 31 May 2011

There are many good things about the b&b. Most have been covered by other reviewers.

Location:
- Right on the 52 mile Glacial Drumlin State Trail. The trail is very scenic.
- About 10 min. drive to Lapham Peak cx skiing trails
- Sometimes it is a bit difficult to find good food in a small town. But the Union House is a great restaurant 5 min. drive from the Inn.

Breakfast:
- Simply the best in the region. Dee, the Inn owner always uses fresh fruits and fine ingredients. Everything, scones, muffins, pancakes, is freshly homemade and crazily delicious.

Services:
- Dee goes an extra mile to anticipate guests needs. For example, when we were heading out for biking one day, she checked the radar image online and warned us about an upcoming storm. So we brought our rain jackets along. And THAT saved us when we biked in the rain with gusty wind and dropping temperature. We utterly enjoyed our bike ride that day!

We will be back.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 May 2011

My friends and I enjoyed a wonderful stay at Pedal'rs Inn. After a full day of a scrapbooking bus tour we ended our day at the delightful Pedal'rs Inn. Dee gave us a warm welcome after a long day of traveling. We settled in to our beautiful rooms and then enjoyed our dinner in the parlor. Dee had set up a scrapbooking table for us to use throughout the night. After dinner, we stamped, scraped and talked the night away. What a great place for a get together with girlfriends for a crafters retreat. We all enjoyed a wonderful nights sleep in beautiful rooms and awoke to the smell of fresh coffee brewing. We then had a delicious breakfast together and enjoyed getting to know Dee better and meeting the other guests of the inn. Dee loves to cook and it was evident in the quality and attention to detail in every delicious bite. After breakfast, we enjoyed a few more hours of crafting together in the parlor. This is a gem of a b&b. I would recommend it highly to everyone and especially for a girlfriends getaway. Dee was extremely accommodating to all our requests. Thank you, Dee, for a wonderful stay in your home!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank bbelongia
Reviewed 16 May 2011

My husand and I went there as a belated Mother's Day gift - to me! It was a last minute decision and we had never been to this part of Wisconsin before. From the moment I called to make reservations I was impressed with how helpful Dee was. She emailed a selection of restaurants to dine in. When we made our decision, she made reservations for us. She gave suggestions for the best hiking, which led to our having an amazing hike in the rain.

She was generous with her time in sharing the history of her amazing B&B. I'm always starving for more about gorgeous Victorian architecture and she fed my cravings well. Her B&B was such a treat for the senses that I could have stayed longer. And it was soooo clean. I've been to places where it's "clean enough," but this was perfect.

Her breakfast was wonderful too. Delicious without being overly sweet or heavy - so that you didn't feel like you had to recover from the meal before you went out. There were five courses and each one complimented the other while providing distinct flavors to awaken and refresh your palate.

I can't wait to go back. And I won't wait until next Mother's Day!

Room Tip: Bedroom #3 is heaven.
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank claluz
Reviewed 11 April 2011

Five girlfriends, after a day long bus tour of stamping/scrapbooking, in need of a place to create and relax. We received a warm welcome at the Pedal'rs Inn. Upon entering the foyer, I was in awe of the beauty and detail of the home. My next impression was the graciousness of our proprietress. Dee was so accommodating during our stay...she seemed to sense our needs before we did. She had a craft table and other necessities prepared for us in one of the parlors.
We were shown to our bedchambers and each one is lovely. The beauty of the Victorian era meets modern convenience. I stayed in Bedchamber 1 and immediately fell in love with the decor of the room...especially the chaise lounge. Ask Dee to tell you the story of its procurement.
The next morning we were served a delicious gourmet breakfast at an attractive table.
And did i hear "breakfast dessert" ? Oh, yes and it was both pleasantly light and CHOCOLATE !
Pedal'rs Inn offers a special blend... the service of a 5 star hotel, the comfort and privacy of home, and the warmth of friendship.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 April 2011

We had the most relaxing, wonderful time at the Pedal'rs Inn in Wales WI. My husband had never been to a B&B and this was the perfect place for his first experience. We stayed in the third floor room that was warm and cozy and felt like a fairy tale! It felt luxurious without being over the top. Everywhere you turned you could feel the care that was put into making you feel like you were special. From robes to keep you cozy to the king size bed and 2 person soaking tub. The food was outstanding and I can't say enough for Dee the Inn Keeper. She was warm and friendly and just a delight! There is a peace about the place that you feel the minute you walk in the front door which makes you wish you could stay for days!! I also thought it was very reasonably priced. I was looking for a quiet, restful get away and that is exactly what I found.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple