“Excellent Inn!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Wales
Pedal'rs Inn Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 1 Wales B&B and Inns
Reviewed 19 January 2012

Visited Pedlars Inn for one night in January after trying out cross country skiing at nearby Lapham Peak. We stayed in the top floor bedchamber #4 and it was so cozy.Definitely try to get this room if you visit. Very spacious,most comfortable bed ever and such a nice alternative to any hotel room. Wifi worked perfectly. Lastly I can't say enough about how nice Dee is.She is a genuinely kind and down to earth gal and we really enjoyed talking to her. And what a chef! Breakfast was absolutely perfect. Fresh muffins, hot coffee, ginger pancakes AND eggs.Plus this was on a Monday morning, not even a weekend! Thanks Dee, can't wait to return this summer to tackle the bike trail that runs in front of the Inn.

Room Tip: Bedchamber #4 is a quiet secluded suite with your own staircase. The best!
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 16 January 2012

I just ordered a gift certificate for a colleague. I found the gift certificate process easy and user friendly. I needed to get a paper copy of the certificate quickly so called the Inn and found the owners to be delightful and accommodating. They also have an option for an electronic gift certificate that can be printed locally.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 January 2012

2011 was a year filled with troubles and blessings, from full time employment issues to the addition of a third grandson. The year just seemed to wear on us. We decided to give ourselves a break and stay at a B&B for the weekend before the hectic time before Christmas. Fortunately, we found Pedal'rs Inn Bed & Breakfast.

We have stayed at many B&B’s over the years and this was one of the finest. The home was spectacular. The hostess, Dee, was welcoming and provided fantastic service from making dinner reservations for us, answering our questions about the house, and the great breakfast.

However, the best was Dee. She is a remarkable lady and is genuine in her care of the quests.

She is what we needed and is one of the blessings of 2011.

Tom and Barb Briggs

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 January 2012

We went to Pedal'rs Inn for New Years Eve and had an excellent time. Dee, the manager, was welcoming and warm, the multi-course breakfast was delicious, and the rooms were very comfortable. The trip was a very welcome escape from Chicago. As a bonus, Dee left New Years' hats and noise makers and champagne for us to ring in the New Year. A great personal touch.

If you go, take a hike through the Kettle Moraine State Park - beautiful and relaxing.

Room Tip: We stayed in Room 4 - included a large whirlpool with separate shower, small sitting area, and big b...
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 November 2011

My wife and I have stayed at B&Bs all over the country. FL, CA, WI, MI, IL, CO. Dee and the Pedal'rs Inn stand above them all. The house is beautiful. I was amazed at the detailed woodwork the moment I walked in the door. Since we were the first to check in, we scouted all the rooms (come on...you do the same thing). The care and attention to detail were evident in every room. And though each was totally different than the next, we wanted to stay in each one. We were in Room 1 and I don't think I've slept in a more comfortable bed away from home. And I took pictures of the shower because I want to do my own exactly like it. As impressive as the house, breakfast was even better. There was a place we stayed in CO that had held the breakfast crown but Dee wears it now. Hands down, the best breakfast I've had in my life. But the highlight of our stay was Dee herself. A better hostess you will not find. Caring, sincere, and devoted to her craft. She is a genuinely humble Christian woman that takes great pride in her establishment. Can you be humble and proud at the same time? LOL
As Dee's place is right on the bick trail, we intend to be back in the summer to use it.

Room Tip: Don't miss Bin 111, the wine bar in town.
Reviewed 13 November 2011

Dee, the proprietor, went above and beyond to make us comfortable. We biked from Madison to get there, and during the ride, my husband injured his knee, and we couldn't make it back. Dee found out a local bus that we could take home AND drove us about 30 minutes out of her way to the bus stop. SOOOO NICE. Also, as other reviewers mentioned, the food was AMAZING and the rooms were clean and comfortable. Our cozy room was a welcome sight at the end of a long day of biking.
Thanks again, Dee!

Room Tip: There are detailed descriptions on their website of each of the four rooms, which should help you ma...
Reviewed 12 November 2011

This was my first experience with a Bed and Breakfast. Dee is a great hostess and really makes you feel warm and at home. The staff was extremely pleasant and made great food. If I could stay there once per week, I would do it. You just feel at home and special. Than you Dee and your Staff and we look forward to many more stays in the future. A SPECIAL NOTE: Dee provided Veterans with free room and many amenities to say thank you for being a veteran. She is indeed a true American and proud citizen of the United States and understands the sacrifices by the servicemembers everyday to afford us our freedoms! Many thanks Dee, Pedal'rs Inn Staff, and the businesses who gave the gifts. You all will be remembered in my heart!

Room Tip: Made some great friends at this B&B. Dee had accommodations for me as a Veteran as well as four...
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wales
The Delafield Hotel
The Delafield Hotel
#1 of 4 in Delafield
Staybridge Suites Milwaukee West Oconomowoc
Inn at Pine Terrace
Inn at Pine Terrace
#1 of 1 in Oconomowoc

Been to Pedal'rs Inn Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!