“5 Year Anniversary - Perfect Setting”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Wales
Pedal'rs Inn Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 1 Wales B&B and Inns
Bayside, Wisconsin
“5 Year Anniversary - Perfect Setting”
Reviewed 18 November 2013

The inn was the perfect choice for our anniversary. We could not have chosen a better location to spend it at. The inn is very quiet and a perfect setting for spending time with your significant other. The innkeeper provided us with everything we needed including information about great restaurants in the area and places to visit. The breakfast in the morning was excellent as well. The overall experience was much more than we anticipated and we're grateful for the experience Dee provided for us.

Room Tip: We stayed in room # 2 at the inn and it was really great. The room was comfortable and peaceful.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Lake Mills
Reviewed 14 November 2013

Thank you Dee for this amazing B & B experience! My husband and I had such a wonderful time that we can't wait to book with you again. The food was deliciously gourmet, hospitality beyond our expectations, and your generosity unbelievable! We spent a fantastic Veteran's Day with you and it meant the world to my husband. I would highly recommend the top suite as it was a little bit of heaven for a day! See you soon!!! Noelle

Room Tip: I would recommend the top suite as it was a little bit of heaven, but I did see the other rooms and...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
San Diego, California
Reviewed 10 November 2013

My husband and I stayed at this wonderful B&B for five nights while in town from San Diego, CA for our Granddaughter's Baptisim. From check in to check out our stay here was the best ever. Dee was so nice to talk to and very helpful on any question we had about the area, sights, things to do, resturants or whatever. Her fabulous breakfasts were fantastic and such a treat to look forward to every morning. Presentation, service and such nice blessings by Dee over the food each morning truly made this a most memorable place to stay. We will definitely be staying here every time we visit Wisconsin.

Room Tip: This is a very quiet location and a small B&B. We saw all of the rooms and we would recommend an...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Valparaiso, Indiana
Reviewed 25 October 2013

My wife and I spent two nights at Pedal'rs Inn on an anniversary get away and were thrilled with our choice for a B&B. Proprietress Dee went above and beyond the call to make us feel welcome, make dinner reservations for us, and provide breakfasts that were elegant, full of flavor, and were just right and not overwhelming in size. She easily accommodated my wife's gluten intolerance and provided meals for both of us that were highlights of our trip. (Get the recipe for the Pears Poached in Wine Sauce!) Bedchamber #2 was well appointed to fit the Victorian restoration. The gas fireplace in the room was just perfect for coming in after the chill of the fall evenings. The modern bathroom renovation was much appreciated. Dee especially went out of her way to make sure that we had what we wanted and needed to make our stay special. Our experience was truly all that we had hoped for and more.

Room Tip: Bedchamber 3 is larger and decorated in lighter tones. Bedchamber 2 has a king size bed and is rich...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Roger L
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 9 October 2013

We had the most wonderful weekend at Pedal'rs Inn. Dee the Host was so welcoming and made a beautiful breakfast. It was warm and cozy. We were surrounded by nature. Not far from nice restaurants. We received lots of great suggestions for trails and sights. Would love to return soon.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Hayward, Wisconsin
Reviewed 6 October 2013

My husband and I spent two nights at Pedal'rs Inn in Wales, WI while we visited Old World Wisconsin for their Autumn on the Farms events. What a lovely inn! We called Dee while we were on our way to Wales from Oshkosh, WI and she asked us if we'd like to take the scenic route and then proceeded to give us directions for a beautiful fall drive through the Wisconsin Kettle Moraine area. She mentioned three different restaurants along the way based on my telling her what we'd prefer to eat. We took her good advice and ate at Cornerstone in Genesee Depot and had a delicious dinner.

When we arrived, we were greated by Rick and had a pleasant visit with him until Dee arrived shortly after. They are both very thoughtful and helpful. We stayed in Bedchamber #3 with its comfortable furnishings and a wonderful whirlpool tub and great tile shower. I always travel with my bed pillow from home. Dee has My Pillows in the rooms of their inn,so I thought I'd give it a try and it was wonderfully comfortable. I used it both nights we spent at Pedal'rs Inn. Bedchamber #3 has a bedside table on each side of the bed which was perfect for each of our CPAP machines.

Dee made a delicious breakfast each morning and prepared foods which were compatible with my Type 1 diabetic food needs. Thank you, Dee!! My husband loved the food and the coffee. For our second evening at the Inn, Dee made the reservations for us at Weissgerber's Gasthaus after my husband and I settled on that choice for dinner. She gave us great advice on how large the servings were at the Gasthaus and that we could probably split a dinner and have more than enough. We ordered an appetizer (gourmet cheeses), individual salads, and split a dinner and still came back with leftover food!

Everything about our stay was first class and we recommend Pedal'rs Inn to travelers in the area. It's an amazingly quiet location for being so close to the greater Milwaukee area!

Room Tip: Bedside table on each side of the bed in Bedchamber #3 great for CPAP machines.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 September 2013

During our trip to the states last summer, my fiancé and I found ourselves driving around Wisconsin, "winging it" for accomdation depending on where we'd end up the following day. We came across the Pedal'rs Inn here on tripadvisor and booked immediately (on quite short notice) based on the high recommendations. We were not disappointed.

I could not find fault with anything during our stay; Dee was the perfect host, in terms of making sure that everything was to our satisfaction, to the suberb breakfast, to her recommendation for things to see in the local area.

Cannot recommend highly enough.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wales
The Delafield Hotel
Holiday Inn Express Delafield
Milwaukee Marriott West
Milwaukee Marriott West
#1 of 4 in Pewaukee

Been to Pedal'rs Inn Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!