“The perfect 1st Anniversary Getaway”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Wales
Pedal'rs Inn Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 1 Wales B&B and Inns
Reviewed 4 August 2014

I don't know where to begin, food, atmosphere, hostess, I mean everything was just perfect. Even the guest that were there were amazing. We will be going back and may make it an annual or semi annual place to visit I would love to see what it will look like with snowfall all around. Dee, the innkeeper, is fantastic, she did everything she could possibly do to make our stay wonderful, from tickets to shows or helping us find things to do and places to eat around town.

There is no way you will be disappointed by the food, she is an amazing chef. Say goodbye to old B&B food and hello to new taste buds you didn't know existed.

Room Tip: We were in bedchamber 1 and we loved the view of the front lawn and amenities.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

We stayed in Bed Chamber # 3. It was decorated with modern décor, and was very nice and clean. The 4 course breakfast was out of this world. It was really fantastic. We had excellent company from around the world at our breakfast table. Dee, the innkeeper, is fantastic. She did everything she could possibly do to make our stay wonderful, which it truly was. We will be back.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 July 2014

My husband and I have stayed at many B&B's and this is definitely at the top of our list. We stayed in the spacious attic room with a beautiful bathroom. I want to return in the winter so I can curl up with a book in front of the fireplace. Dee is the most gracious host. I would like her recipe for the balsamic reduction she used over peaches....superb. Much to see in the area, and again Dee was helpful with suggestions and history of Wales and the surrounding towns. Planned originally to spend one night and then changed our mind and stayed over an additional night to avoid traffic back to Chicago. Too short of a stay, I want to spend some time on the porch, some time in the parlor, and just more time relaxing. One last thing.....I love the pillows!

Reviewed 11 July 2014

Everything here was absolutely perfect! Beautiful, very clean and relaxing. Dee is a fantastic host and you feel more like a personal guest than a customer. I find when following B&B reviews there are (unfortunately) many different interpretations of the term "gourmet breakfast" but Dee serves some of the very best breakfasts we have ever had at a B&B. We also enjoyed sitting on the porch in the evening watching the fireflies. One thing I think is important to mention, this is definitely a Christian B&B, and Dee says a prayer before communal breakfast each morning. While surprised, I appreciated this very much and thought it was a great way to start the day, but I do know people who would be uncomfortable so think it should be mentioned.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
PedalrsKeeper, Owner at Pedal'rs Inn Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

“…And A Wonderful Compliment!”

I can’t help but appreciate all your kind words! There is so much that our beautiful inn offers from the building itself to the overall experience. I have a passion for cooking and love the responses received when breakfast is served. I strive to complete our mission in providing an atmosphere where our guests feel appreciated, respected and accepted. My faith encompasses everything I do, including the opening of Pedal’rs Inn. Our table has welcomed guests from all around the world, from wide walks of life, and from many religions. My hospitality is an extension of me and as I welcome guests into my home, I hope they find it a comfortable retreat where they too, can “(enjoy) sitting on the porch in the evening”. Thank you for mentioning it! ~Dee

Reviewed 5 July 2014

Our first visit to Wisconsin and didn't have any recommendation. We did an internet search and found Pedal'rs. The B&B is more beautiful than what you see on the web site, unlike many that paint an unrealistic picture. Dee gives such great attention to every detail, and prepares a delicious and unsurpassed breakfast. We loved everything at Pedal'rs and think you will too when you visit.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We had a grand experience at the Pedal’rs Inn Bed & Breakfast. Dee, the inn keeper, and proprietor has her act together. We have stayed in many B & B s from coast to coast and Pedal’rs is an exception. The only negative is if you stay at Pedal’rs you may find your stay in another B&B a compromise. The building (late 1800s) is well refurbished and preserved. The location is very quiet. Our room was comfortable and the bed was very good -- excellent linen. We discovered Dee services her rooms daily and this is an exception from our experience with B&Bs. Her breakfasts were gourmet (very will prepared). Presentation and table sets were very well done – fine antique pieces. To miss the breakfast event would be an error of judgment. Like many B&Bs, serving and selling liquor/wine is usually state restricted. Keep in mind having your own refreshment will allow you to enjoy the property features.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bil879
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Our 4th stay at the Pedalr's Inn with Innkeeper Dee. Dee pampers you with every detail in a beautiful relaxing warm friendly atmosphere. 4 course gourmet breakfast is over the top flavors & gets better & better. Dee takes pride in her B&B and is a amazing hostess. The bicycle trail in front of the Inn is nature's BEST for hiking or biking. We were very lucky to capture many photos of the wild life. Favorite a family of cranes crossing our bike path. Truly a all around 5 STAR B&B !

Room Tip: ALL the rooms are detailed for comfort :)
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wales
The Delafield Hotel
The Delafield Hotel
#1 of 4 in Delafield
Staybridge Suites Milwaukee West Oconomowoc
Inn at Pine Terrace
Inn at Pine Terrace
#1 of 1 in Oconomowoc

Been to Pedal'rs Inn Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!