“Hmmmmm”
Review of Back To Bread

Back To Bread
Ranked #7 of 10 Restaurants in Wales
Reviewed 12 September 2013

I read various reviews about Back to Bread so when my husband and I passed it on the Drumlin Trail, we decided to take a peek. We might have chosen a bad day (a Thursday, around noon), but I was surprised at how little a selection there was. There were a few loaves of bread and an assortment of very large cookies at $1.50 each. With such a limited supply of items, I'm surprised they can stay in business. With that, we headed out the door without making a purchase.

Reviewed 26 June 2013

I read somewhere that this bakery has the closest to authentic French bread that you can get in Wisconsin, and they really deliver. I love their baguettes and rolls, but they also do a mean cookie and I've even found delicious "puppy chow" there. Definitely a must-see.

2  Thank Eva P
Reviewed 16 June 2013

This is a review of the bakery, not the café. The bread is excellent -*****-unfortunately the service is so poor -*- that it is not a pleasant experience to go there. Have been getting bread and rolls from there on/off for many years. At the beginning they had a very friendly salesperson who moved away. She knew all her customers. Once she left, customer service deteriorated, you no longer feel welcome there, and they are an independent bakery.... Stopped going there regulalrly, still bread is good!

Reviewed 15 January 2013

The bread that I have gotten there has always been good, but it is not just the food that keeps the customers. The service has seem to go down hill. The lady at front counter wasn't friendly at all, and the owner was not friendly at all he made it seem like I was an inconvenience to him rather then a buying customer.

Reviewed 15 June 2012

Great Fresh Bread, get in early for the best selection. Nice local independent bakery, keep up the great work.

2  Thank wjc83

Been to Back To Bread? Share your experiences!