“A Real Gem!”

Sammy's on the Square
Ranked #3 of 14 Restaurants in Walworth
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 24 June 2012

I can't say enough good things about Sammy's! The food is great, the service is friendly and fast, and the prices are fantastic! You can't go wrong eating at Sammy's On The Square!

1  Thank Wayne P
There are newer reviews for Sammy's on the Square

Reviewed 16 May 2012

When we need a place quick this IS the place we frequent. "Lets go to Sammy's is what I am hearing (and saying) more often then not. The food is always served hot and QUICKLY, with a smile. We like the menu but usually take the Special of the Day.

Reviewed 3 April 2012

I've eaten at this restaurant many times, as has my family. This is not a tourist restaurant, and it does not serve any sort of gourmet food. It's on the town square in Walworth, which is a rural town, even though it is located very close to Geneva Lake. It's popular, and, at times, crowded. I go there for breakfast, but the lunch and dinner menus are also popular. I might special order just a little bit, and it has never been a problem. The waitresses are friendly and helpful. The owners are friendly and helpful. Food is Midwestern town square - and it is good.

Reviewed 14 March 2012

Fantastic food with realistic prices. Does the phrase "Comfort Food" mean anyting to you? If so, it is at Sammy's.

Reviewed 22 February 2012

Only been here once but great food, great price an huge dinner.. had their Friday Nite Fish Fry