“Great taste AND great value!”

Time Out Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 17 Restaurants in Washburn
Illinois
“Great taste AND great value!”
Reviewed 22 June 2013

Recently we ventured into the community of Washburn, WI for the first time -- but not our last!

The motel owner recommended Time Out for breakfast, and boy, he was right! It is a typical small town diner that was full of locals and travelers on a rainy June morning. The coffee was great (a biggie for me) and they bring a pot to your table. The menu was overwhelming with so many breakfast choices, it was hard to decide.

The abundance and delicious-ness of my egg and ham dish allowed me to be filled after only eating 1/2 of it -- and to take 1/2 with to reheat in the next motel's microwave. Get the baking powder biscuits if they are offered - they will melt in your mouth!

The prices were unbelievably reasonable. The service was very friendly, but kinda slow on that morning (only one server). The place was packed, and since our kayak trip was cancelled -- there was no rush for us to be anywhere else.

Will gladly go back on our next visit.

• Visited June 2013

Wisconsin
“Reasonable”
Reviewed 3 October 2012

Good food for the most part...just your average little "diner". Plus side for me, you can order breakfast any time. Very reasonable prices. If you are looking for something that isn't fancy but just a quick bite to eat, this is the place.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Wisc0nsinite
Stillwater, MN
“Great meatloaf”
Reviewed 26 September 2012 via mobile

I love meatloaf and am drawn to order it. I was not disappointed - and I was delighted to have it at the Time Out. A truly local not frills place but very good food that the locals and "in the know" out of towers relish

Naperville, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Where the locals eat.”
Reviewed 16 July 2012

Home town restaurant. Good service. Good food. We had breakfast and it was excellent.

Visited July 2012
Washburn
“breakfast”
Reviewed 3 January 2012

This place is good for breakfast. I would pass for dinner or lunch.