“Dont go thru the Drive thru Fish Fry”
Review of Cotton Exchange

Cotton Exchange
Ranked #9 of 36 Restaurants in Waterford
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Burlington, Wisconsin
“Dont go thru the Drive thru Fish Fry”
Reviewed 14 October 2011

The drive thru is a joke....We waited in line for 1 hour to get our fish. We should have just called ahead and picked it up.

• Visited October 2011
3 Thank valview

Waukesha, Wisconsin
“Great food, great service!”
Reviewed 7 June 2011

I have been going to the Cotton Exchange with my family for years...and I have never had a bad meal here! We've also been to several banquets at the Cotton Exchange - for sport teams, charity events, and a couple weddings, and we've never been disappointed. The staff at Cotton Exchange, especially the banquet manager, have always been very accommodating and very friendly. The prices are really reasonable too - especially the wedding prices! I'd definitely recommend this to all my friends!

• Visited January 2011
1 Thank kten88
Hartland, Wisconsin
“Love this place!!!!”
Reviewed 5 November 2010

My boyfriend and I have been to The Cotton Exchange multiple times and LOVE it! The food is delish, especially the baked potato soup, but we have never had a bad meal there! We took both sets of parents there for brunch with our kids and everyone enjoyed the food. They make their own pastries, the variety of food was superb and the owner was a very nice friendly man who spent quite a bit of time talking to us. We are planning on having our wedding there! The atmosphere is magical if you ask us. It is a good 45 minute drive for us to get there but any time we have a date night, that's our place!

Wisconsin
“Wonderful Food”
Reviewed 19 March 2010

This place has the best food in town. They feature everything from brunch to fish fries to steak. Anything you could want is right here. This place is fabulous and I will surely return here again.

Rockford, IL
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Won't go back.”
Reviewed 8 June 2009

My husband and I went yesterday. We ordered ice tea but were told that they had been out since Friday. We were there Sunday at 2:00. My husband asked the waitress shy someone didn't go to the store to buy more bags. Come on---it is summer!!
The food was ok. The service was ok. We read the reviews after we went. We should have read them first!