“Mexican”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 June 2014

The mexican cuisine is very authentic. Get a large order of chips and the real hot sauce. Finish up with Enchilada's

1  Thank JDMilburn

Reviewed 3 May 2014

This place is great! I go there very often for the Friday fish fry. Where else are you going to go to get a cod fish fry for $6, get chips, salsa and a soda and leave full for under $10!! Place is clean, staff are all friendly and its just overall nice. Definitely recommend!

3  Thank ballistic79
Reviewed 8 February 2014

We chose Amado's based on the reviews here so we went with high expectations. It's not a large place. There seemed to be lots of locals and everyone seemed to be having a good time. My youngest said her deep-fried kid's dinner (not sure what she ordered) was perfect. I enjoyed the Spanish Fish special-the fish was moist and flavorful. The rice and beans, however, were terribly salty and the others in our party didn't care for their tacos. Not that they tasted bad, they just didn't like the texture of the chicken meat. What was special about our visit was our excellent waitress. She was professional, attentive, and very friendly. Because of her we'd be willing to give Amado's another try when we are next in Watertown. One more thing-they are a short walk from the $3 movie theater right on the main street downtown.

4  Thank MuiFamily
Reviewed 19 March 2013

First time here and we would go back. I had the chicken fajitas and they were juicy and well seasoned. We also enjoyed their dollar taco special. The service was excellent, and I would recommend this restaurant to my friends.

2  Thank psdaggyps
Reviewed 25 February 2013

I love Amado's because it is a wonderful, family owned, local Watertown restaurant. Great atmosphere and Mary & Amado treat everyone fabulously! Wednesday night margarita special packs the folks in and it's a fun night for all!

2  Thank Angela L