“Excellent service!”

Add it.
Taco Bell
Ranked #31 of 71 Restaurants in Watertown
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I normally wouldn't rate a fast food restaurant, because well, it's fast food. Taco Bell is Taco Bell. It's not a 5 star restaurant, but I like it as far as fast food goes. Sometimes you just have to have a drive-thru meal. The reason I am commenting on this particular Taco Bell is because I am so impressed with the attitude of the young people that work there. They are always cheerful, polite and attentive. This is not something you tend to experience at a lot of fast food restaurants. That's a sign of a good manager. I just wanted to show my appreciation for the good work.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

A typical quick bite to eat. I was desperate for some late night food and it was average. Service was slow but they had a very nice group of team members working so it made up for it.

Reviewed 7 December 2013

if only they would concentrate more on regular tacos, than trying to get people to buy the 'crap of the week' that taco Bell's moron marketers come up with- I mean I am sure no executive from Yum Brands has ever eaten at on of their restaurants- ornot even punished their kids with this crap-. If only Someone from Yum Brands would at least try the food from Taco Bell, Pizza hut or Applebees, then maybe they would have a clue.