All reviewscountry springs hotellife guardsindoor waterparkpizzaall agestriple playwater basketballlots of funfree continental breakfastwe've stayedone night staymilwaukee areablasttubebeersnutswaterslides
Reviewed 13 March 2013

Stayed here Wednesday through Friday in March. Felt like we had the place to ourselves, not even sure if we saw another guest on Wednesday. Room was a bit dated, but nice and clean. Stayed in a suite, enjoyed having a bit more room for our family of four. Hit the water park Thursday and Friday morning. Waterpark is very nice, tons of lifeguards continually walking back and forth watching. Actually doing their job, was very nice and noticeable. Our six year old had a blast playing there. I recommend going during the week if possible, staff members noted to me it is a lot more crowded on weekends or school holidays. Overall a good size and good stay for our young family. Staff in hotel, waterpark, and restaurant all very friendly.

Room Tip: spend the extra for the suites, not much more and larger rooms.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
CSH2810, Manager at The Ingleside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2013

Thank you for reviewing your recent visit to the Country Springs Hotel. It is always a pleasure to hear nice things about our staff and facilities! We would love to have you visit us again in the future and if there is anything I can ever do to assist you, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 8 March 2013

I came here for a fun overnight with my autistic daughter. Our first room had a stained comforter that I spotted right away. Then I opened a bed...a hair and a dirty blanket. I called the front desk...they came right up...moved my room. The next room was fine...you can tell this is a "kid hotel" on the waterpark side(rooms a little worn out)...but that is to be expected. The waterpark was exactly what we were looking for...lifeguards everywhere for safety...staff very friendly and helpful. We will definitely stay here again...but we will check the room carefully for cleanliness before settling in.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
CSH2810, Manager at The Ingleside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2013

We appreciate you taking the time to offer feedback on your recent stay. I apologize for the issue you had with your room and will review your comments with our housekeeping department. Additionally, I am glad to hear that you brought it to our attention immediately so we had the opportunity to remedy the issue. We are glad your family enjoyed the water park and I am also passing your comments along to our water park and front desk staff. They will appreciate your kind remarks about how friendly and helpful they were. We look forward to having you back again in the future and if there is ever anything I can do to assist you, please don’t hesitate to contact me directly at the email below.

Reviewed 6 March 2013

Was looking for a waterpark hotel that would allow just a one night stay and found this in a google search! Even better was they offered a service package for my fireman husband! Great deal and my 8 year old 22month old myself and my husband had a great time! Room was a lil outdated and could use some better sound proofing! If staying with younger kids I'd recommend asking for a room further off the main drag we were a little close to the elevator and main stairs and had alot of noisy foot traffic but security was on top of the worst violators. Water park and arcade were great and eventhough sold out that day still didnt seem super busy! Would definitely recommend to someone looking for a nice inexpensive place to stay for a vacation! We will be back!!

• Stayed: March 2013
CSH2810, Manager at The Ingleside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2013

Thank you for the review! The Service Personnel Package is our way of saying thank you for everything our armed forces, fire fighters and police officers do on a daily basis. We are glad your family enjoyed your recent stay and we look forward to having you back again in the near future!

Reviewed 3 February 2013

We purchased the holiday package during the kids Christmas break. What a great deal, included the waterpark passes, a suite with a whirlpool tub, passes to the holiday lights, hot chocolate and cookies for four, and drinks and pizza for four. We stayed the night after Christmas and had a wonderful time. Not too crowded, however when we were leaving the hotel seemed to be filling up quick. A great deal for the price.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Dawn J
CSH2810, Manager at The Ingleside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Our team is very happy to hear you enjoyed the Country Christmas Getaway Package over the holiday break. We look forward to having you back again in the future and thank you again for the wonderful review!

Reviewed 24 January 2013

We stayed for 2 nights for a Basketball Tourney and had lots of fun. The waterpark was amazing and the room was great! The price was well worth the stay. The only complaint I had was with the food. We had room service and ordered the Super Nacho's which were terrible. It looked like it had been sitting under a heat lamp as it had that crusty layer over it. We also had the mozzi sticks. They were awful as well. Who makes mozzi sticks in an egg roll wrap?? Weird. The waitress that took care of us at breakfast was awesome! A mature dark haired lady who anticipated everything we needed prior to even asking. What an asset to the hotel! She was the friendliest employee there and she greeted as well as spoke with each and every guest she encountered. I wish I could remember her name as she deserves a kudos!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
CSH2810, Manager at The Ingleside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your room and the water park during your stay! I will pass along your comments regarding the room service and apologize that it did not meet your expectations. Additionally, I appreciate your kind words about Jeanne...she is an amazing member of our team! We look forward to having you visit again in the future.