All reviews country springs hotel life guards indoor waterpark pizza all ages triple play water basketball lots of fun free continental breakfast we've stayed one night stay milwaukee area blast tube beers nuts waterslides
Reviewed 14 March 2013

We went to a reunion dominated by kids (50). The facilities are nice enough. The food in the restaurant was as expected for a hotel like this, average at best. Their are plenty of great restaurants just 10 minutes away in Brookfield. What our family liked was that the facilities overall were not as massive as some of the water parks in the Dells. We do go to the Dells, but I dread the constant circus feel at the water parks in the Dells, like you are stuck in a massive building with hundreds and hundreds of kids that aren't yours for days on end. Ugh. Vegas for kids and families. For me that is not fun. Country Springs is big enough for younger kids (0-9?)--our kids are 2 and 4--but small enough that you don't feel trapped. Other reviewers are on target about cleanliness, etc. All staff were helpful for us.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 March 2013

Stayed here Wednesday through Friday in March. Felt like we had the place to ourselves, not even sure if we saw another guest on Wednesday. Room was a bit dated, but nice and clean. Stayed in a suite, enjoyed having a bit more room for our family of four. Hit the water park Thursday and Friday morning. Waterpark is very nice, tons of lifeguards continually walking back and forth watching. Actually doing their job, was very nice and noticeable. Our six year old had a blast playing there. I recommend going during the week if possible, staff members noted to me it is a lot more crowded on weekends or school holidays. Overall a good size and good stay for our young family. Staff in hotel, waterpark, and restaurant all very friendly.

Room Tip: spend the extra for the suites, not much more and larger rooms.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
CSH2810, Manager at The Ingleside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2013

Thank you for reviewing your recent visit to the Country Springs Hotel. It is always a pleasure to hear nice things about our staff and facilities! We would love to have you visit us again in the future and if there is anything I can ever do to assist you, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 8 March 2013

I came here for a fun overnight with my autistic daughter. Our first room had a stained comforter that I spotted right away. Then I opened a bed...a hair and a dirty blanket. I called the front desk...they came right up...moved my room. The next room was fine...you can tell this is a "kid hotel" on the waterpark side(rooms a little worn out)...but that is to be expected. The waterpark was exactly what we were looking for...lifeguards everywhere for safety...staff very friendly and helpful. We will definitely stay here again...but we will check the room carefully for cleanliness before settling in.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
CSH2810, Manager at The Ingleside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2013

We appreciate you taking the time to offer feedback on your recent stay. I apologize for the issue you had with your room and will review your comments with our housekeeping department. Additionally, I am glad to hear that you brought it to our attention immediately so we had the opportunity to remedy the issue. We are glad your family enjoyed the water park and I am also passing your comments along to our water park and front desk staff. They will appreciate your kind remarks about how friendly and helpful they were. We look forward to having you back again in the future and if there is ever anything I can do to assist you, please don’t hesitate to contact me directly at the email below.

Reviewed 6 March 2013

Was looking for a waterpark hotel that would allow just a one night stay and found this in a google search! Even better was they offered a service package for my fireman husband! Great deal and my 8 year old 22month old myself and my husband had a great time! Room was a lil outdated and could use some better sound proofing! If staying with younger kids I'd recommend asking for a room further off the main drag we were a little close to the elevator and main stairs and had alot of noisy foot traffic but security was on top of the worst violators. Water park and arcade were great and eventhough sold out that day still didnt seem super busy! Would definitely recommend to someone looking for a nice inexpensive place to stay for a vacation! We will be back!!

• Stayed: March 2013
CSH2810, Manager at The Ingleside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2013

Thank you for the review! The Service Personnel Package is our way of saying thank you for everything our armed forces, fire fighters and police officers do on a daily basis. We are glad your family enjoyed your recent stay and we look forward to having you back again in the near future!

Reviewed 3 February 2013

We purchased the holiday package during the kids Christmas break. What a great deal, included the waterpark passes, a suite with a whirlpool tub, passes to the holiday lights, hot chocolate and cookies for four, and drinks and pizza for four. We stayed the night after Christmas and had a wonderful time. Not too crowded, however when we were leaving the hotel seemed to be filling up quick. A great deal for the price.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Dawn J
CSH2810, Manager at The Ingleside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Our team is very happy to hear you enjoyed the Country Christmas Getaway Package over the holiday break. We look forward to having you back again in the future and thank you again for the wonderful review!