All reviewscountry springs hotellife guardsindoor waterparkpizzadonutsall agestriple playwater basketballlots of funfree continental breakfastwe've stayedone night staymilwaukee areablasttubebeerswaterslides
Reviewed 18 March 2013

We stayed here during the state fair, and it was crowded in the water park on the first day we stayed, Friday, because there was so many schools there, and it took forever to wait in line for one of the tube rides. Not too far from the State Fairgrounds, so that's nice. The next day wasn't crowded at all. The water park is fun for kids of all ages. The tube rides keep you occupied for a long time, and the lifeguards were all really nice. Good price for all you get with it, and being State Fair week. The room was nice, and not too far from the water park and the pool. Very clean, too.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
CSH2810, Manager at The Ingleside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2013

Thank you for the review! We are glad you had a good time in the water park and enjoyed your visit to the property. I have passed your comments along to our team. They will appreciate your feedback about how nice and helpful they are. We hope to see you back again this summer!

Reviewed 18 March 2013

We've stayed for the last two years at this hotel for a basketball tournament. It's convenient to the tournament. The rooms are very outdated. There's bubbling wallpaper on the window walls - due to water damage? Not sure. I always turn the bedspreads all the way to the foot of the bed to make them unusable. When I did this visit, there was some foreign substance (blood, chocolate, etc.) on the underside of the spread. I've not stayed in the Executive House rooms. Maybe they are updated and a little nicer, which probably equates to more money. The water park is fun, but with 14 year-olds, the fun doesn't last long. Nice staff.

Room Tip: Maybe the rooms in the Executive House would be worth the extra expense.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Michelle P

Thank you for taking time to provide feedback on your recent stay and for the kind words about our staff. I apologize for the issue you experienced with your guest room. Our maintenance and housekeeping departments are very dedicated to taking care of our property and I have forwarded your comments to both teams. We would appreciate the opportunity to have you stay again and if there is anything I can ever do to assist you, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 16 March 2013

My husband, daughters (11, 9, 5) and I stayed at Country Springs for one night and wish we could stay longer! The staff was wonderful, facilities were clean and the waterpark and pool were great. The rooms were a little small, but clean. The best part for us was the staff. We will go back for sure!

• Stayed: March 2013

We are glad your family had a great time at the Country Springs Hotel. Our team appreciates your comments about the facilities, cleanliness of the property and our guest service! We look forward to having your family back again soon and encourage you to sign up for our e-club (if you haven’t already) so we can send you specials throughout the year.

Reviewed 14 March 2013

We went to a reunion dominated by kids (50). The facilities are nice enough. The food in the restaurant was as expected for a hotel like this, average at best. Their are plenty of great restaurants just 10 minutes away in Brookfield. What our family liked was that the facilities overall were not as massive as some of the water parks in the Dells. We do go to the Dells, but I dread the constant circus feel at the water parks in the Dells, like you are stuck in a massive building with hundreds and hundreds of kids that aren't yours for days on end. Ugh. Vegas for kids and families. For me that is not fun. Country Springs is big enough for younger kids (0-9?)--our kids are 2 and 4--but small enough that you don't feel trapped. Other reviewers are on target about cleanliness, etc. All staff were helpful for us.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 March 2013

Stayed here Wednesday through Friday in March. Felt like we had the place to ourselves, not even sure if we saw another guest on Wednesday. Room was a bit dated, but nice and clean. Stayed in a suite, enjoyed having a bit more room for our family of four. Hit the water park Thursday and Friday morning. Waterpark is very nice, tons of lifeguards continually walking back and forth watching. Actually doing their job, was very nice and noticeable. Our six year old had a blast playing there. I recommend going during the week if possible, staff members noted to me it is a lot more crowded on weekends or school holidays. Overall a good size and good stay for our young family. Staff in hotel, waterpark, and restaurant all very friendly.

Room Tip: spend the extra for the suites, not much more and larger rooms.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for reviewing your recent visit to the Country Springs Hotel. It is always a pleasure to hear nice things about our staff and facilities! We would love to have you visit us again in the future and if there is anything I can ever do to assist you, please don’t hesitate to contact me.