All reviewscountry springs hotellife guardsindoor waterparkpizzadonutsall agestriple playwater basketballlots of funfree continental breakfastwe've stayedone night staymilwaukee areablasttubebeerswaterslides
Reviewed 1 July 2013

I will start by reminding them of their mission statement," WE ARE A TEAM OF PROFESSIONALS DEDICATED TO PROVIDING EVERY GUEST AN EXCEPTIONAL EXPERIENCE THROUGH THE ONGOING PURSUIT OF EXCELLENCE IN OPERATIONS, BUSINESS INTEGRITY AND COMMUNITY REPUTATION." The rooms are not worth the money they charge. When we checked in everything seemed fine until we entered room 3208 shortly after we left the room to go to a near by pick in save when we arrived back in the room the toilet was over flowing with what appeared to be bowel. Maintenance was called and informed us we had to be moved because of this issue. After leaving the room and entering our new room 3018 both executive suites the coffee maker in there was broke and we were told that they didn't have more available. So after all this inconvience we decide to make the most of the trip because it was all for the kids. After swimming in the water park for a couple of hours I noticed my phone was missing and it had to be back in the other room 3208. I called the front desk and they went to the room to recover it. Well when arriving at the room my keys were still there but my cell phone was missing and a box of popcorn I forgot as well. I mentioned all my concerns to the manager Mike and he simply brushed me off made no effort to ease my frustration. There was only my party,two maintenance guys and a front desk lady that had ever entered the room the room was never resold due to the toilet issue that one of their housekeepers informed me they always have issues with that particular room 3208. When we moved to the terrace level room 3018 there was a wedding on that floor so we experienced loud people and continuous knocks on the door from people with the wrong room. We noticed that this room 3018 had a connecting door to the room next to us and by the morning of check out we found out why. The lady neighbor next door knocked on the door the next morning to inform me they had keys to our room and she had originally brought the two connecting rooms for herself and her kids but they had been moved down the hall without her knowledge that's why we were getting the continuous knocks. Over all I have never stayed in a worse hotel I would never recommend this hotel to anyone they could careless about there customers or the reputation it sends to the community. I did not encounter a team of professionals unless you consider the lifeguards because that was the best part of my visit. I am very disappointed because this hotel was highly recommend. However high standard quality customer service and management they seriously lack!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Kayla B
CSH2810, Front Office Manager at The Ingleside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2013

Good Evening... I wanted to take a moment to follow up with your recent visit. We appreciate very much your concerns and as we addressed on the telephone together that we would ensure 100% guest satisfaction. I truly wish that we would have been able to address this situation and had your challenges corrected prior to you leaving the property.
Unfortunately we fell short of your expectations but hopefully regained your loyalty a bit after speaking on the phone. If you ever need assistance in making reservations in the future please do not hesitate to contact me at 262-547-0201 or sbarton@countryspringshotel.com. Have a great evening and thanks again for your time.

Stacy Barton
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 22 June 2013

I stayed at the Country Springs on business. It was the weekend after Memorial Day so the place was quite empty and we got upgrade to larger Executive Rooms featuring a few more in-room amenities. Yes, the rooms are a bit old but clean and well serviced.

I found the price was 40% less than places a little more modern in Brookfield. My business was on this side of town so that made the location of the Country Springs ideal for my purposes.

I liked the free internet - so many places make you pay for that now.

The continental breakfast was extremely basic. One thing I noted was that there were oatmeal packets but I didn't see a microwave to prepare it with the milk present.

Service was really great - the front desk staff at all shifts were very friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: Ask for an Executive suite upgrade but you will have to walk all the way to the back of the hotel to get to your room!
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
CSH2810, Manager at The Ingleside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your recent stay at the Country Springs Hotel and that you felt it was a good value. Many of our guests appreciate free internet, free parking and our friendly staff. I appreciate your comment regarding having a microwave available in the continental breakfast area for oatmeal and forwarded that to our Food and Beverage Manager. I am also passing your comments regarding the friendly and helpful service along to the front desk staff. The next time you are in the area, we would love to have you stay with us again.

Reviewed 1 June 2013

It didn't start well, as after a lengthy hike with my luggage following check-in, my electronic key didn't work. They gave me a new key (and room) and this one worked..... the first time. After dinner, the new key didn't work and was replaced. As stated earlier, the room was outdated but it was clean and adequate. The breakfast buffet was rather limited. Although there were dry cereals, there was no oatmeal which you would normally find in other hotels. There is a sports bar on the premises, with an extensive choice of bottled beers, but no draft beer.

It appears that this hotel has devoted its resources to creating a very nice conference center. In walking from the guest room section into the conference center section, the difference is like night and day. I can only assume the conference business is their bread and butter.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank CyclingGeo
CSH2810, Manager at The Ingleside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor. I am so sorry to hear about the problem you encountered with your electronic key card and understand how frustrating that must have been. I appreciate your suggestion about our breakfast buffet and will communicate that to our food and beverage team. You are correct that Coppers Pub and Grill does not offer draft beer, however they have an extensive selection of bottled beer – over 100 different types. Thank you again for your comments and please feel free to contact me at the address below if you would like to discuss your recent stay further.

Reviewed 26 May 2013

Rooms are outdated and don't look like they've been updated in 20 years. The hallways smell and the carpets need to be replaced. Pool was so packed, we decided to go find another place to stay for the night. For the money, drive to the Dells. One positive- the staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Cari A

It is great to hear that our staff was friendly and helpful however, we want to meet all of your expectations when you visit our property. We apologize your guest room did not meet your expectations and would welcome the opportunity to discuss your recent stay. Please feel free to contact me directly at the email below.

Reviewed 12 May 2013

This hotel has the best water park in the Milwaukee area. You have to go to Wisconsin Dells if you want a better water park. My daughter had a birthday party here. The pizza was great and the girls of 10 year olds love the water park. It cost us just over $200 for ten kids. It was better than the sleep over last year.

Room Tip: Get a room close to the water park. Less walking at end of the day.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
CSH2810, Manager at The Ingleside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor and for choosing Country Springs Hotel for your daughter’s birthday party. We are glad your daughter and her friends had a great time in the water park and agree that our birthday party packages are a great value.