“Worth a visit”

Add it.
Poppin' On Broadway
Ranked #2 of 4 Shopping in Waukesha
Reviewed 21 March 2014

I've been stopping in here since it first opened. The popcorn is definitely first rate and there are usually samples available for you to try before you decide. However; the prices are more than a little high, and I'm rather disappointed in recent changes including the change from plastic tubs to zip-lock bags (tacky and definitely not as good for preserving freshness) and the fact that the owner doesn't seem to be around as much and the hired help isn't nearly as helpful.

Reviewed 13 August 2013

Stopped in here at the end of the school year as a little end of school year treat for my kids. Wide and yummy variety. Great tasting too. Was a bit disappointed in the level of customer service. I asked a simple question about one of the varieties, and was a bit huffed at. Hopefully it was just someone having a bad day, but honestly...poor customer service is going to get you a review like this. Also, whoever was checking us out had their cigarettes sitting on the check out counter about 6 inches away from myself and my kids...that truly is in poor taste at a business venue.

We will probably go back sometime, as the popcorn was delicious, but if we have another poor customer service experience, it will be our last.

1  Thank Jen U
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Her popcorn is very YUMMY.My favorite is the cheese covered with carmel. It is very addicting... Actually,you won't be disappointed on ay flavor you pick up.
The owner is a very friendly and very helpful ...

Reviewed 15 September 2011

Stop in this cute shop for great aromas and a popcorn for every taste. The price is a tad high, but the quality is superb. Your biggest challenge will be trying to decide which flavor. I recently purchased a variety of flavors of popcorn "tubs" for out of town guests. Comparing the different flavors made for light conversation.

See more reviews
Reviewed 9 September 2011

While on a business trip in the Milwaukee area, I stopped at a post office to mail a package. I asked the postal worker about downtown Waukesha, and she told me to try Poppin' on Broadway. I am so glad I took her advice. The popcorn is amazing and the owner is very friendly. She creates a variety of popcorn flavors that do not disappoint! I bought the Southwestern Jalapeno Cheddar, the Cheezey Caramel, the Banana Split, and the Dill Pickle. All were wonderful, but the Cheezey Caramel and Jalapeno Cheddar were my absolute favorites. I even revisited the shop before I left so that I could take some popcorn home! It lasts for a good while! The owner ships popcorn around Christmas, so I will most certainly make an order! Can't wait!

3  Thank Amanda K