“Excellent”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Silvernail
Reviewed 22 June 2013 via mobile

First time been and will be going back excellent food wine beer and service and good value for money

There are newer reviews for Gasthaus

Reviewed 17 June 2013 via mobile

I've been enjoying the Friday fish fry's for years, but lately the fish has been soggy and service rushed. Slow down, that's what made it the best fish fry in town.

Reviewed 11 June 2013

We’ve been to Germany many times, and when we need to re-experience this excellent ethnic cuisine, we always go to the Gasthaus! I highly, HIGHLY recommend their rouladen meal, followed up with their signature Bee Sting dessert . . . . . you will definitely leave satisfied! Also, the atmosphere is EXACTLY what you will experience when eating at an establishment in Germany.

1  Thank DivaNicole
Reviewed 14 May 2013

Although the appearance is very Bavarian the food is rather from south western Germany touching into Alsace (Flammeküeche). There is a good wine and beer selection. I took the pork shank with Sauerkraut and potato salad. The shank was a bit too well cooked for my taste but the sides were excellent.
May wife took the vegetarian noodles and they were excellent too.

The price for the dinner was upper level, but we deserved a special treat.

Reviewed 4 February 2013 via mobile

On a biz trip, my boss and I decided to honor our German heritage and experience The Gasthaus. Fantastic fresh baked bavarian pretzels, three kinds of wurst, sauerkraut, wienerschnitzel, spatzel, rouladen, red cabbage and a phenominal stein of Hofbrau Dunkel. A little overpriced. At this price, if I lived close by, I would visit a few times a year. If it was a little less expensive, I would visit once a month. Loved it!!! Posit!!!