“Just what we were looking for”
Review of Steaming Cup

Steaming Cup
Ranked #5 of 176 Restaurants in Waukesha
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Hertford, United Kingdom
“Just what we were looking for”
Reviewed 29 September 2013 via mobile

We were looking for a light breakfast one Sunday morning and hoping to find an independent place somewhere amongst all the chains. We diverted into central Waukesha and found exactly what we hoped for. The coffee here is good, the service friendly and prompt. The breakfast sandwiches were good value, and allowed you to season to taste. The atmosphere is relaxed with a great vibe of welcome and true independence.

Visited September 2013

Milwaukee WI
“Love the deserts!”
Reviewed 9 September 2013

I went there with a group of people and were greeted and welcomed. I loved the atmosphere. I could not decide on what deserts to get since they all looked good. I had the strawberry rhubarb pie and it was so good I could go back just for a slice and I am 25 miles at least away!

• Visited September 2013
near Milwaukee, WI
“So many creative choices!”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Every time I come here, I need to study the menu, written behind the ordering counter. So many creative combinations in sandwiches! I generally order the Trista II, which has sesame dressing, seeds, feta, tomato and lettuce. I opt for the fresh fruit cup as the included side. The list of coffee options is long, but I'm not a coffee drinker. The desserts are many, well-priced, and divine! Each table has a different group of photos under glass.

Visited July 2013
Lincoln, Nebraska
“If you're in downtown Waukesha don't miss this for breakfast spot.”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

A delightful little coffee shop that serves tasty and even healthy breakfasts along with creative lunches and more. Friendly owners and many, many different kinds of tea as well as coffee options. Try the "Brazilian Breakfast" if you want something different (it has acai berry in it). Their oatmeal option is what I kept going back for. During my four day visit to Waukesha I frequented this spot daily and everything I tried was good.

• Visited August 2013
Brookfeild
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What about the Brazilian Breakfast?”
Reviewed 18 July 2013

Their Brazilian breakfast is the best breakfast in town. I have it at least twice a month. Outstanding...and good for you too. Service is always

• Visited July 2013