“Horrible Service”

Weasels
Ranked #26 of 46 Restaurants in Waupaca
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 4 September 2012

Good pizza but the worst customer service I have had in a long time. Will never go back! They advertise a special on pizza and when you get the bill it does not reflect the advertised price. Harris has no customer service skills and he may be a Manager, or at least the trainer.

5  Thank Mary9445

Reviewed 4 August 2012

We've been coming to Weasel's for years. The pizza is always good but the service is slipping badly (they forget you're there until it's time for the bill) and they seriously need to maintain their booths which are in need of repair. We've had their delivery which is also slow! Love the pizza but I have to think twice before we go again!

4  Thank RatherFlyThere
Reviewed 8 July 2012

My husband and I went to Weasels the other nite and we were ignored by staff. The whiteboard inside the door told us to seat ourselves, so we passed a waitress and sat at a booth behind her. Another waitress served the booth on the other side of us. Thinking that they would ask us to order, see a menu or get a drink, we saw a third waitress walking around. After 15 minutes of being ignored, even after the bartender saw us, we left. My husband spoke to the bartender on our way out and even he didn't seem the least bit apologetic. I wouldn't go back here if they offered me free food. There are other places in the area where they would gladly serve you.

5  Thank Fremont906
Reviewed 17 June 2012

My family went to Weasels for their pizza buffet and they only had 2 half-eaten pizzas, both of which we very exotic specialty pizzas. After sitting there patiently to see if they would bring out some traditional style pizzas (pepperoni or sausage) we decided to ask them if they would. They told us "no" but would not tell us why. Three out of our 7 people in our party didn't even have a bite to eat yet we got charged for all 7 people on our bill. On top of that, those that did eat thought the pizza was terrible. They didn't offer any alternatives or even an apology... just kept on ignoring us until we chased them down for our bill. They weren't even busy or under-staffed so they had no excuse for their poor service. I have never written a review on a website before but thought I should so that other people know not to go to this place.

5  Thank Nadia S
Reviewed 17 June 2012

Just your typical bar and restaurant atmosphere, but with very good food. Pizzas are good and lamb burgers are very tasty.
Smelt during Lent is a treat.

Been to Weasels? Share your experiences!