“I didn't like B&B's until this one”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Waupaca
Apple Tree Lane Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 8 Waupaca B&B and Inns
Oceanside, California
“I didn't like B&B's until this one”
Reviewed 22 April 2013

I was up in Wisconsin on a business trip where I was booked to stay at a place called Apple Tree Lane. I assumed it was a local hotel, and then cringed when I found out it was a B&B from the late 1800's. I just want a place to rest and watch tv without being bothered while I'm on the road, and a Bed and Breakfast is where my mom and aunt stay while out antique hunting. WOW, was I surprised by the accomodations and hospitality that I found there. I had a great modern suite with all the upgrades, and plenty of privacy. The breakfast was so amazing I had to take a picture of it before eating, and Mike and Kerri were the perfect hosts.
I will still shy away from staying at a Bed and Breakfast whenever possible, but if I am ever anywhere even close to Waupaca again, I guarantee you will find me on Apple Tree Lane.
chris

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Oshkosh, Wisconsin, United States
Reviewed 8 April 2013

We had another very pleasurable stay at Apple Tree Lane Bed & Breakfast in Waupaca, Wisconsin. This inn is the best place we ever had the opportunity to stay at. The house is set up so beautifully. The inn keepers are the nicest people, who make it easy to feel at ease at their wonderful place. The breakfasts are phenominal.

Room Tip: All of the rooms have comfortable.
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
Le Roy, Illinois
Reviewed 28 January 2013 via mobile

This is THE place to stay if you're in or near town. Kerri and Mike are so hospitable! The rooms are cute, comfortable, and with their own baths. I stay here when on business, which is much better than the hotel chains in town. Everything Kerri has baked/cooked has been delicious! I have stayed here two Januaries in a row, and am always pleased with my stays. Don't skip this bb! Hard to believe, but it'd be more wonderful if it was for leisure!

• Stayed January 2013
1 Thank Wondering_Knowmadd
chicago
Reviewed 21 January 2013

Stayed 8 days during a business trip. Excellent alternative to dreary hotels. The Inn is gorgeous, warm, inviting, comfortable and loaded with old-fashioned charm. Innkeepers Mike and Kerri are absolutely lovely; they're gracious, thoughtful and leave no detail unattended. Breakfast included gourmet touches and was absolutely delicious! It was reminiscent of stays at "grandma's house" and could not have been more perfect. Look forward to many future stays for business and pleasure. I recommend the B&B most highly.

Room Tip: There isn't a bad room in the place. 5 rooms total - my goal is to sleep in them all!!
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank leslie c
Green Bay, Wisconsin
Reviewed 20 January 2013

We had an awesome time at Apple Tree Lane! The energy for very relaxing and warm! The minute we walked into the door we felt at home! Kerri was so friendly and inviting! She had so many wonderful suggestions for us and was a font of information on the area! We went there to just get away from it all but can't wait to go back and try all the suggestions. Kerri treated us like we were family! She even insisted I wear her beautiful wool coat when I had gone out without mine! Breakfast was amazing!!! We love this place and will return often. I'm even planning a girls weekend get away there!! I'm sure you will love this place! Give it a try!

Room Tip: Spend a little extra and go with the Crystal Cove Suite!!
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Celtictink
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 10 January 2013

We have visited Waupaca, WI. during three different seasons, and have stayed at Apple Tree Lane all three times. We are NEVER disappointed because Kerri and Mike treat us like family, suggest activities and restaurants to enjoy, and make us feel "at home". This last visit was extra special because eight of us surprised our friend who celebrated her 90th Birthday on New Year's Day. The B&B was decorated beautifully for the Christmas holidays, Kerri arranged for a caterer to serve a gorgeous dinner, and selected just the right baker to provide a memorable cake for the occasion. We love staying at B&B's, however, Kerri and Mike are clearly the most accommodating hosts that we've ever had and highly recommend their B&B as outstanding!

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with friends
Lexington, Kentucky
Reviewed 3 January 2013

My wife and I, along with six friends and family members, had the pleasure of staying at the Apple Tree over the 2013 New Year Holiday. The motivation for our visit was to celebrate the 90th birthday of a dear friend. Over the three days of our visit, Karri, the innkeeper, provided consummate service and hospitality. Because rooms were not available the first night of our visit, Karri made arrangements for us at another B&B in town, which saved us time and effort after a long day on the road.
Over the next two nights and days our birthday group settled in and made the Apple Tree our home away from home. During this time Karri accommodated a pizza party and provided helpful information for hiking and skiing all the while doing the tasks that fall to an inn owner. Perhaps the most selfless act was allowing the birthday celebration to be catered at the Apple Tree.
This recent visit was our second to the Apple Tree and in each we have experienced a very high level of hospitality. Our experience allows us to confidently provide the highest recommendation for the Apple Tree.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Waupaca
Ramada Waupaca
Econo Lodge Waupaca
#3 of 3 in Waupaca
Lindsay House Bed and Breakfast
Artha Sustainable Living Center Bed and Breakfast

Been to Apple Tree Lane Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!