“Comfortable and inexpensive”
Review of Super 8 Wausau

Super 8 Wausau
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Wausau

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Crown Point, Indiana
Reviewed 17 April 2014

I was enjoying my stay here not long ago, 24 hour indoor pool, Great breakfast, Miss. Mohr that works the front desk really helped me out alot, It's my pleasure to make sure she gets a good review.!!!!!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
N P, General Manager at Super 8 Wausau, responded to this review, 18 May 2014
Fantastic! We are so delighted with your raving review of our hotel. It’s accolades like this that really make us feel great. Thank you. Miss Mohr is an exceptional Front Desk Host. Her commitment to guest services is crystal clear to anyone who speaks with her. We’re lucky to have her on our team. It sounds like you all had a terrific weekend here, and we look forward to seeing you again on your next visit! Thank you for your business.
Wausau
Reviewed 10 April 2014

I stayed at your hotel twice in a out a month and both times it was loud when i my family were either falling asleep or already sleeping a 10 PM and one of the stays it was loud at 1 AM. I do not plan on stayi.g there again.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

1 Thank Sara R
N P, General Manager at Super 8 Wausau, responded to this review, 18 May 2014
I apologize for the lack of empathy and appreciate your prompt notification of the problem. The intention was never to have the guest feel that the apology was insincere and made to feel like the situation was not important. Our pride has been that we strive to go beyond our guest's expectations and clearly we did not fulfill that in this situation.

We hope to be of device to you in the future. If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 715-848-2888.