We have just booked for next year, which willl be our third stay, this year being our second. We love the lodge, very short walk, in boots, carrying skis and poles thru the woods, across parking lot to high speed lift. Love the home cooked breakfast, large hot tub, fireplace, kitchen. We have the whole first floor booked because two more couples in our group loved the lodge and all the amenities. It's easy to come back for lunch and dinner and then go back out skiing or boarding. We have six families in our group and have just added two more! The staff is friendly and accommodating. The breakfasts are great and we cook lunch and dinner ourselves and have a great reunion ski trip every year. We stayed a short drive away this first year, but nothing beats being right next to the ski hill.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a one-of-a-kind boutique HOTEL and Inn nestled in the beautiful Northwoods of Wausau, Wisconsin, just steps away from the highly acclaimed Granite Peak Ski Area and Rib Mountain State park, where the luxury of an upscale bed-and-breakfast are combined with the convenience of a resort hotel. With Woodburning fireplaces in every room, thoughtful amenities and impeccable service, Rib Mountain Inn/ Granite Peak Lodge promises an exciting experience that you won't find anywhere else. Enjoy our extended stay options or nightly hotel. Outdoor Hot tub 14 person On golf course and Ski hill remodeled in 2015 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HRS and Hotel.de so you can book your Rib Mountain Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rib Mountain Hotel Wausau
- Rib Mountain Inn Wausau, Wisconsin