I stayed here with 2 other adults this past week, and we were all impressed with the Inn. We stayed in one of the Villas across the street from the main lodge, and it was spacious, clean, and quiet. Some other reviews have mentioned rude or unavailable staff; we never encountered this problem. Whenever we needed assistance at the desk, someone was always available to help us. The fireplace in the room was very nice, and the kitchen was also well-stocked.
The huge outdoor hot tub was perfect after a long day on the slopes. Both nights we were the only guests using it, but I'm not complaining!
The breakfast was another highlight. There was a selection of both hot and cold items, and the breakfast area was nice and cozy.
I would not hesitate to stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a one-of-a-kind boutique HOTEL and Inn nestled in the beautiful Northwoods of Wausau, Wisconsin, just steps away from the highly acclaimed Granite Peak Ski Area and Rib Mountain State park, where the luxury of an upscale bed-and-breakfast are combined with the convenience of a resort hotel. With Woodburning fireplaces in every room, thoughtful amenities and impeccable service, Rib Mountain Inn/ Granite Peak Lodge promises an exciting experience that you won't find anywhere else. Enjoy our extended stay options or nightly hotel. Outdoor Hot tub 14 person On golf course and Ski hill remodeled in 2015 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Rib Mountain Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rib Mountain Hotel Wausau
- Rib Mountain Inn Wausau, Wisconsin