“Good food, good service”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #23 of 160 Restaurants in Wausau
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
La Crosse, Wisconsin
“Good food, good service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 November 2013

What we've come to expect from Olive Garden. Good food, large portions, and good service. The location was convienent to the hotel and we were seated quickly even on a busy night.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank nursetraveler87

Rhinelander, Wisconsin
“Terrific lunch with great staff.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 November 2013

We were looking for a Japanese Restaurant and found that it was closed. Having eaten at an Olive Garden in Eau Claire, I figured that we could not go wrong, and I was right. Bottomless minastroni soup for me and bottomless salad for my wife; both excellent. They have a GF menu which is a must for my wife, and she enjoyed her meal. I had Italian sausage with pasta and it was great. Plenty of food and it is very well prepared. The seating was immediate although I noticed when we left that there were some folks waiting. the waitstaff was on the ball and I appreciated the attention and service. Very nice people and I intend to go back.

• Visited November 2013
Wausau, Wisconsin, USA
“Finally in Wausau”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 November 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Coming to Wausau to live from New York was a big change for me but I rapiddly settled into this wonderful community and of course one of the drawback is the absence of my favorite resturants like Olive Garden. However this changed with the opening of the Rib Mountain restaurant. I must say though on a weekend it gets rather crowded and it maybe necessary to call in advance. The food is consistently good and the staff are polite.

Visited September 2013
Wausau, Wisconsin
“Good value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

I recently ordered the eat one/take one & it was a great value. I think I ordered the smoked chicken mozzarella & took the same thing home. It was 12.99 & well worth it. At the restaurant I had the meal w/ salad and breadsticks. I ate the other one for dinner--it was that good :) They were pretty busy at lunchtime & we had to wait about 15 min before being seated. Decent service

• Visited October 2013
Freeland, Michigan
“Best Olive Garden I've Been To”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 October 2013

Every thing was great from being seated with no wait to the end of our meal. We were offered two different wine samples throughout our dinner. My husband I and do love wine, so we were more than happy to be offered. And we had thought Olive Garden had moved away from sampling their wine; we haven't been offered a sample at an Olive Garden in a while. They have added smaller appetizers to their menu, which were excellent. The salad was plentiful and well dressed and the bread sticks, of course, did not disappoint. Our food was very good and our waiter was awesome. He was very personable and attentive. He even brought us a complementary cup of coffee because we had 3 hours left to drive in our 12 hour trip. It was overall an excellent choice for dinner.

• Visited October 2013

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!