“Great Lunch treat while visitin Wisconsin!”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #23 of 163 Restaurants in Wausau
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 23 February 2014

My husband and I recently went back to my hometown of Merrill to visit my family. We had to make sure to visit one of our favorite restaurants while we were there! My husband, my mom, and I went to Wausau on errands and stopped for lunch at Olive Garden. My husband got the Stuffed Chicken Marsala, I had Chicken, Bacon, and Shrimp Carbonara, and Mom had the Soup, Salad, and Breadsticks. LOVE the breadsticks and Salad! Both of the entrees were delicious and very filling. Our server, Noah B. was very attentive and friendly. All of the staff were smiling and very friendly. Would definitely recommend this Olive Garden to anyone.

Reviewed 29 December 2013

Went here with my wife for a night out, did not see managers walking around or helping servers because they sat in the bar area and watched the football game the entire time we were their!!! The server was helpful as much as she could be but noticed another table of a couple who had been sitting for 15 minutes with their waitress no where to be found! Very poor leadership skills here! The select few servers that were actually working were very over whelmed and busy due to lack of help/communication from their own managers!! Food was ok took a bit. Will not go back until new managers are hired!

Reviewed 26 December 2013

I've eaten at Olive Gardens all over the United States. My wife's favorite restaurant. But we never had take out from them. Thought we'd give it a try as we didn't want to eat in. What a pleasant experience. Food was ready on time. On-line menu did help in ordering. When we got home we found two huge salads with croutons and dressing separate. Bread sticks. Two very nice entrees. I'd certainly do this again.

Reviewed 16 November 2013

What we've come to expect from Olive Garden. Good food, large portions, and good service. The location was convienent to the hotel and we were seated quickly even on a busy night.

1  Thank nursetraveler87
Reviewed 8 November 2013

We were looking for a Japanese Restaurant and found that it was closed. Having eaten at an Olive Garden in Eau Claire, I figured that we could not go wrong, and I was right. Bottomless minastroni soup for me and bottomless salad for my wife; both excellent. They have a GF menu which is a must for my wife, and she enjoyed her meal. I had Italian sausage with pasta and it was great. Plenty of food and it is very well prepared. The seating was immediate although I noticed when we left that there were some folks waiting. the waitstaff was on the ball and I appreciated the attention and service. Very nice people and I intend to go back.

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!