“Ski Trip”

Days Inn & Suites Wausau
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Wausau

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Slinger, Wisconsin
Reviewed 9 February 2013

I own a cellular construction company, we build sites for ATT, Sprint, Verizon etc etc. We have done a ton of work in the Wausau market and we always stay this Days. Last night I sent my daughter and her husband up there to do some preconstruction leg work for me at a few ATT sites we are converting to LTE. I booked the room and paid for it 2 weeks in advance, they get to the front desk and the rates goes up by $15 per night. WTF! After a get nowhere conversation with the front desk manager I just told them to leave and sent them over to the Candlewood Suites, just about 5 minutes south on 39. Much nicer room and same $65 rate quoted to me by the Days. I actually should be thanking the front desk lady, with 2-3 months of work coming up in Wausau starting in April/May now we have a much nicer hotel to stay in for the same rate!

Room Tip: Goto the Candlewood Suites 5 miles south! Much nicer!
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
Nick P, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Wausau, responded to this review, 26 February 2013
Thank you for your comments. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. We are prepared to resolve any situation that does not meet our high standards.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wausau
Hampton Inn Wausau
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Wausau
Courtyard Wausau
Courtyard Wausau
#6 of 11 in Wausau

Been to Days Inn & Suites Wausau? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn & Suites Wausau

Property: Days Inn & Suites Wausau
Address: 4700 Rib Mountain Dr., Wausau, WI 54401-7644
Region: United States > Wisconsin > Wausau
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Wausau
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Days Inn & Suites Wausau 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Wausau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Wausau