We came up to Wausau for the Tomahawk Fall Ride, and the hotel was great, rooms were very nice, and beds were comfortable, the only thing bad about it was there was not a lot of drawers to put your clothes in, you had the night stand and a couple more drawers the same size of the night stand, there was a closet you could hang up a few things. The pool was small, but it was nice and warm and they had a lot of inflatable toys in the pool. The hot tub was nice and hot and it had a handicapped lift next to it. We did not get a chance to try the breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn of Wausau is a 100% smoke-free hotel, placed right in the heart of Wisconsin. We are located near several restaurants and only 10 minutes from downtown. While staying with us you will received a complimentary hot breakfast each morning, access to our indoor pool and whirlpool, our 24 hour business center and our 24 hour fitness center. We provide friendly service, clean rooms and comfortable surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn Wausau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Wausau Hotel Wausau
- Wausau Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Wausau Wisconsin