Approaching Wasau (or however its spelled) we chose this hotel because of its high rankings and ease of parking for my trailer and atv vs. #2 in town. Also Hampton Inn had a better breakfast set up than the #2- a downtown location. I visited both before I checked in, both nice hotels. Wausau is a beautiful area! We ended up renting 2 rooms which the desk was able to put directly across from each other. The hotel is 6 minutes parking lot to parking lot to Granite Peak ski area. We could even sorta see the fireworks from our room new years eve! The elevator did quit working during check out new years day but was quickly fixed before noon. Also, Jessica at front desk was GREAT in allowing my family some flexibility in watching Gator Bowl in lobby-our nephew is QB for Georgia and I screwed up my timing to next stop at Eagle River TV set. Thanks Jessica for great communication and common sense!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn of Wausau is a 100% smoke-free hotel, placed right in the heart of Wisconsin. We are located near several restaurants and only 10 minutes from downtown. While staying with us you will received a complimentary hot breakfast each morning, access to our indoor pool and whirlpool, our 24 hour business center and our 24 hour fitness center. We provide friendly service, clean rooms and comfortable surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Wausau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Wausau Hotel Wausau
- Wausau Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Wausau Wisconsin