“Gourmet pizza 13+”
Review of Polito's Pizza

Polito's Pizza
Ranked #21 of 163 Restaurants in Wausau
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Description: They also have locations in La Crosse, Oshkosh, and Stevens Point.
Description: They also have locations in La Crosse, Oshkosh, and Stevens Point.
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

My daughter(14) who doesn't like pizza, requests we stop here. Quickly heated in super hot pizza ovens, inexpensive with amazing variety. Nice stop from MN to Green Bay. Parkings a bit of a pain in the butt. Cutest street you ever did see. Flowers lamp lights benches. Coldwater Creek is closed just across the street.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Polito's is a family treat - we all get to order the slice we like! Atmosphere at the downtown location is great. The Schofield location is so/so. Will always head to the Wausau location if possible.

Reviewed 26 January 2014 via mobile

I read the reviews and thought I would give this place a try. It was a pizza place that you walk in and all the pizza is already done and you just pick a piece for them to warm up. .. Like mall pizza. That being said it tasted 500 times better than mall pizza. . Just wasn't the atmosphere I was expecting. The pizza was good. The service was friendly.

1  Thank loves2travel24
Reviewed 6 January 2014 via mobile

Great pizza, garlic knots are amazing, all of the pizzas I've tried many varieties and all are amazing

Reviewed 8 October 2013

everything was great! my son loved the mac n cheese pizza!! the steak and fries pizza is what I had and it was surprisingly awesome!

Been to Polito's Pizza? Share your experiences!