“Pet friendly patio and good fast food”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Noodles and Company
Ranked #85 of 163 Restaurants in Wausau
Cuisines: American, Asian
Reviewed 7 July 2014

We stopped on our way home from Door County for a break in driving and a quick meal. We had our pup along, and it was too hot in the car for him. THey let us eat on their fenced in patio. I had a small portion of pasta and my husband had the large Mac and Cheese. The food was prepared well, and presented well and fresh. Would definitely go back. Good bang for the buck.

Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

I do frequent Noodles and Company as it one of my wife's favorite places. I thoroughly enjoyed the Indonesian pasta dish which I haven't tried before. I also loved the pita bread which was new for me. The service was excellent and the restaurant was clean and in a good location.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Good place for a warm or cold meal. I have had both salads and soups from here and both were delicious! Would recommend this place to anyone looking to try something new. Service is always fast and the food is always good.

Reviewed 8 November 2013

On business in Wausau, I wanted to go to a Thai restaurant that I'd heard of...it was out of business. So much for reputation. I found Noodles and Company and was satisfied with the amount and quality of the food. You order, pay and your meal is brought to you. I had a Filopino noodle dish that left a hot aftertaste..which is fine with me as I like hot ethnic food. That being said, it is a franchise and the atmosphere is non-existant. It is like a cafeteria, where you get in and get out. It was neither above nor below my standards. Good place for a fast meal, but not some place that I'd take my wife or family to.

Reviewed 19 August 2013

This was our 5th time at a Noodles & Co. We stopped here on our way up north. I had a note from the corporate office and coupons for 2 free meals. The manager was very nice, she had never seen the coupons before, but took care of our order for the 3 of us. I always have the Med sandwich & the chicken noodle soup. I requested no cilantro or dressing on my sandwich, and they got it right. All of us enjoyed our meal, even my elderly father, who had never visited one before. The restaurant was clean & the staff was friendly. It is a bit difficult to see from the main road as it sits on the side of the building, but we found it!