“Expensive Frozen Yogurt”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cherry Berry
Description: This is a new location, so I couldn't find a link on the Cherry Berry website. This is the Facebook page for our local franchise, which I have visited a number of times in the last couple months. I saw local yogurt bar Spoon N Yogurt was listed, so this should be an appropriate listing.
Medford, Wisconsin
“Expensive Frozen Yogurt”
Reviewed 22 June 2013

This was my first experience going to a Cherry Berry that seemed to replace Coldstone Creamery in Wausau. The frozen yogurt was not all that flavorful and the topping were plenty. But the price of one small dish was outrageous! I'd rather go to Briggs and get their ice cream!

Wausau, WI
“Perfect treat!”
Reviewed 4 June 2013 via mobile

Lots of different flavors of frozen yogurt and toppings to choose from. Great place to take friends and family. I'll definitely be back!

Brown Deer, Wisconsin
“Great dessert a'la an improved Coldstone Creamery”
Reviewed 3 June 2013

To me, Cherry Berry is similar to Coldstone Creamery in that you pick flavors, pick toppings, and mix whatever concoction you want together. However, CB offers much more options and you make your own dessert however you want, rather than relying on staff to make it. Whereas at CC you might ask for some M&Ms and they might not give you enough or too much, you choose the amount on your own.

They have seven machines with two flavors each and a third option to twist the two flavors. They rotate in flavors fairly often, as I have been here quite a few times. Their toppings are equally diverse with a large selection of dry offerings, as well as a good sized cold offering. The price is very reasonable as you simply weigh your concoction and pay $0.45/ounce. I would normally spend $5-6 at Coldstone, or maybe $3-4 at another local place, Briq's, which gets a good amount of frozen yogurt here.

They generally have music going and TVs on, and there is ample seating inside and outside to enjoy. The parking lot is a decent size, and if needed you can park behind the building by Noodles & Company. Staff is there to help if you have any questions but the experience is pretty straightforward - grab a cup, fill it up, and pay.

People who like frozen yogurt should love this place. If you don't like the difference between ice cream and frozen yogurt, you may want to go to Briq's or Culver's instead. For those of you who intend on visiting more than once, ask about the loyalty card, as you get $5 off of every $50 you spend which I assume is chain-wide. I took off a point simply because it is a chain, and doesn't offer quite the "local" vibe that Briq's may offer. It's the best chain place I've been to that offers frozen desserts, and I highly recommend it to anyone in the area looking for a cold treat.