“Ok...”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Cherry Berry
Dining options: Seating
Description: This is a new location, so I couldn't find a link on the Cherry Berry website. This is the Facebook page for our local franchise, which I have visited a number of times in the last couple months. I saw local yogurt bar Spoon N Yogurt was listed, so this should be an appropriate listing.
Wisconsin
“Ok...”
Reviewed 7 August 2013

My wife and I stopped for dessert one night. While the toppings are plentiful, the frozen yogurt leaves a lot to be desired. We thought it was gritty and were not impressed. Two small dishes with a reasonable amount of toppings came to over $8. A little pricey, we thought. We won't hurry back.

Marathon, WI
“Great treat!”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

We stopped at Cherry Berry after a busy day out and about. We wanted a quick different treat and none of us had stopped here before. The young girl working was very sweet - she help my 60+ year old mom understand the process of getting her own yogurt etc. - which was great as I was watching my 2 year old niece. We all liked that we could get which ever flavors we liked and which ever toppings we liked. If you choose pounds of yogurt and toppings - of course it will be expensive - but if you get a reasonable serving - the price is fair. People spend $6+ on a coffee at Starbucks - perspective everyone! Again the people working were very helpful - as they gave us little sample cups to put some flavors in for my niece to try and lots of napkins. Also - if you get a wrist band from them and wear it on Tuesdays you get 3oz of yogurt free - yahoo!

Wausau
“Dessert Your Way”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

CherryBerry is a cute place with a decent atmosphere geared more toward family-oriented and teen settings. It's a great place for kids to hang out and enjoy some frozen yogurt with friends while catching a cartoon on TV or just kicking back for a bit.

Everything is self-serve as you prepare your own cup of frozen yogurt with whichever flavor or flavors you choose, as there are 21 total most of the time. Once you choose your yogurt flavor(s), you pick any of the 50 toppings they have between cold bar items, wall dispensers, sauces, and sprinkles. Afterward, you pay for it with it being only 45 cents per ounce.

While the option of self-serve dessert appeals to me, with being able to make basically a sundae your own way, without having to wait for a staff member to do it for you and potentially not make what you're wanting properly, I did take a point off due to not having loud enough music or anything fun to do. I understand the concept of keeping atmospheric volume low enough so people can talk and such, however, I prefer a place like this to be more worldly in that you should be able to listen to music at a louder level, maybe have some video game or jukebox options, or any other sorts of various options to give the place a livelier feel. It would be great for teens and kids alike as well as young adults to have those other options and would give CherryBerry a better rep, I think.

Other than that, it is a place my family and I will come back to in the future.

1 Thank Amber T
Medford, Wisconsin
“Expensive Frozen Yogurt”
Reviewed 22 June 2013

This was my first experience going to a Cherry Berry that seemed to replace Coldstone Creamery in Wausau. The frozen yogurt was not all that flavorful and the topping were plenty. But the price of one small dish was outrageous! I'd rather go to Briggs and get their ice cream!

• Visited May 2013
Wausau, WI
“Perfect treat!”
Reviewed 4 June 2013 via mobile

Lots of different flavors of frozen yogurt and toppings to choose from. Great place to take friends and family. I'll definitely be back!

• Visited May 2013