“Good but Messy”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cherry Berry
Description: This is a new location, so I couldn't find a link on the Cherry Berry website. This is the Facebook page for our local franchise, which I have visited a number of times in the last couple months. I saw local yogurt bar Spoon N Yogurt was listed, so this should be an appropriate listing.
Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

You get to make your dessert just the way you like it here. Tons of toppings. Thursday night is the time to go. It's just that it gets really messy. More help is needed to help keep it clean.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

A lot of great choices and plenty of room to sit and enjoy your treat. I love all the options and the prices are decent. Always see cars in the parking lot. Good place to go and grab a quick treat!

Reviewed 7 October 2013

My family loves to make their own yogurt deserts. We have been to this one and to the others one by the mall. While my kids like this one better as they do have more choices, I find that the yogurt is more sticky, with a more mild flavor. A big help to Cherry Berry is their location is much more easier to get to than the other. I am glad that there are options on both sides of the river.

Reviewed 7 August 2013

My wife and I stopped for dessert one night. While the toppings are plentiful, the frozen yogurt leaves a lot to be desired. We thought it was gritty and were not impressed. Two small dishes with a reasonable amount of toppings came to over $8. A little pricey, we thought. We won't hurry back.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

We stopped at Cherry Berry after a busy day out and about. We wanted a quick different treat and none of us had stopped here before. The young girl working was very sweet - she help my 60+ year old mom understand the process of getting her own yogurt etc. - which was great as I was watching my 2 year old niece. We all liked that we could get which ever flavors we liked and which ever toppings we liked. If you choose pounds of yogurt and toppings - of course it will be expensive - but if you get a reasonable serving - the price is fair. People spend $6+ on a coffee at Starbucks - perspective everyone! Again the people working were very helpful - as they gave us little sample cups to put some flavors in for my niece to try and lots of napkins. Also - if you get a wrist band from them and wear it on Tuesdays you get 3oz of yogurt free - yahoo!