“Yummers”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Eland, Wisconsin
“Yummers”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

The cheese curds and haystack onions are an excellent starter. The ultimate ultimate chicken sandwich is my favorite. Lots of hollandaise sauce. I've never had a bad meal here and when I get to choose where we eat this is my #1 choice. Out of this world deals on your birthday too.

Visited April 2014

1 Thank Shelly A
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“A great place to stop”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

We stopped in at the back of 2510 which I believe the call the Deli section. If you are not looking for a complete meal, but a small snack or pastries this is the place. German chocolate cup cake, and grasshopper pie with a cup of coffee. Great coffee choices and the cup cake and pie was delicious.

Nekoosa, Wisconsin, United States
“EXCELLENT! Hoping to come back!”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We decided to try this place for lunch, on our way to Minocqua, we liked that they have 2 different outdoor areas for eating, perfect on a warm but not too warm summer day. The restaurant was packed inside, but we asked to be seated outside so no problem.
Our waiter Jerry was very friendly and helpful, very engaging and fun, reminded us of the waiters you find at the Caribbean resorts, that make you feel welcome and cared for.
This place is also a bakery, we saw loading a wedding cake on their van for delivery, that look fantastic!
My husband ordered a croissant sandwich and I ordered the fish tacos with mango salsa. My tacos were excellent and my husband was surprised to see a croissant that was at least 10 inches long stuffed with ham and turkey and all covered with a fantastic cheese sauce. For appetizer we had ordered onion crisps (very thinly sliced and dip fried onion), and we had to take half with us. The special drinks were mojitos... everything was great and affordable for the amount of food we got.
I have to say that half through the meal, started to sprinkle a little and Jerry rushed to move us from the table under an umbrella, to the middle of the patio, where they had a much bigger umbrella and like a bar surrounding it, with a lot more room for cover. The rain stopped after a few minutes, we could have stayed at our table, but we appreciated the gesture.

We recommend this place for the atmosphere, good food and amazing bakery, we recommend this place for Jerry, a great asset! We hope to stop by soon.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Maria K
Wausau, Wisconsin
“Go here for your Birthday”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

My Family goes to 2510 to celebrate birthdays. They have a bakery in the back that makes chocolate cake and other desserts. The ribs are very good. My Mom and Aunts always order the Onion Frill salad. They took it off the menu but all the locals ask for it, so they still make it when requested.

• Visited July 2014

Been to 2510 Restaurant? Share your experiences!