“Soup!”
Review of Panera

Panera
Ranked #71 of 164 Restaurants in Wausau
Reviewed 27 June 2014

First time here; one of the smallest Panera locations I've visited. Layout a bit strange, too. I had a bowl of the lemon chicken orzo soup and with the baguette, a very tasty lunch. The oatmeal raisin cookie was enjoyable as well. Good location on Stewart just off 51.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

Wifey and I tried Panera for the first time. She had a turkey sandwich and cram of broccoli soup and I had tune on honey wheat and french onion soup.

Wifey loved the cream of broccoli soup and couldn't finish her sandwich. I foudn th french onion soup to be too "dark" and stron tasting. However, the tuna sandwich was great.

Overall, for the money, two cups of soup and two 1/2 sandwiches for about $18.00 is too expensive.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

I can't get enough of those chocolate cupcakes!!!!!!!!!! The team was great, the manager was helpful! All over experience was pleasing! I will definatly be returning soon!

Reviewed 9 October 2013

(A group of 6). Very comfortable. We like to go near the end of lunch rush so we can visit without feeling we are taking a table needed by others. Paneras has a menu with many choices. I had the squash soup and it was delicious. Some in the group had dessert and were pleased. I had a pumpkin latte. Yum! All six of us said we would like to come back.

Reviewed 15 September 2013

My first visit to this Panera and it was very welcoming. My mom and I met for a quick supper before a workshop and it was perfect. Lots of options for everyone in your group - soup, salads, pasta, sandwiches, yum! The bakery items were tantalizing but after our dinner we were rather full! :) The various flavors of iced tea were a pleasant treat. Very happy with our dinner. Also if you sign up for the Panera bread card - you get a free bakery item for your birthday and other treats here and there. Will definitely stop again! So happy to have this option in Wausau!

Been to Panera? Share your experiences!