Spent the past weekend at the Jefferson Street Inn, in Wausau, WI. Selected this hotel based on the reviews written on Trip Advisor and was very pleased at our choice! Hotel was clean, staff was friendly. The rooms were large, very quiet and well appointed. Never heard any street noise or other room noise. Had appetizers and cocktails at the City Grill - food was tasty and the bartender was engaging.
As stated in other posts, the location was off the Interstate, but I loved being in the downtown portion of the city. We were able to walk to restaurants/bars/shopping and the historic district of the city. Would definately stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Jefferson Street Inn is downtown Wausau's full service, luxury hotel featuring 100 suites and executive guest rooms. Pamper yourself in our warm, inviting surroundings. Unwind in your personal whirlpool bath, then slip into one of our cozy robes and relax on our pillow-top beds by the fireplace in your suite. Jefferson Street Inn is located in the heart of downtown Wausau, adjacent to the historic Washington Square shopping center. Jefferson Street Inn is a full service luxury hotel that offers sophisticated accommodations and suites, all rooms include microwaves, mini fridges, coffee makers with Starbucks coffee, Aveda amenities, large desk area and impeccable customer service. At Jefferson Street Inn, you'll enjoy a vacation in close proximity to Wisconsin attractions and activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Jefferson Street Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jefferson Street Hotel Wausau
- Jefferson Street Wausau
- Jefferson Street Inn Wausau, Wisconsin