Stayed at the Jefferson Street Inn on New Years night 2013. Made reservation a few days prior and checked in around 7pm that night. Had a nice room, clean, and found it very accommodating. Breakfast was quite a bit bigger than I expected but not sure if that was a New Years day exception.
Location was great, had dinner and drinks in the hotel bar, City Grill. Great steak and would also recommend the Salmon. Did not have reservations but the hostess set us up with a great bar table by the entertainment. Reservations would have been a smart move so if there on a weekend may want to call the restaurant ahead of time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Jefferson Street Inn is downtown Wausau's full service, luxury hotel featuring 100 suites and executive guest rooms. Pamper yourself in our warm, inviting surroundings. Unwind in your personal whirlpool bath, then slip into one of our cozy robes and relax on our pillow-top beds by the fireplace in your suite. Jefferson Street Inn is located in the heart of downtown Wausau, adjacent to the historic Washington Square shopping center. Jefferson Street Inn is a full service luxury hotel that offers sophisticated accommodations and suites, all rooms include microwaves, mini fridges, coffee makers with Starbucks coffee, Aveda amenities, large desk area and impeccable customer service. At Jefferson Street Inn, you'll enjoy a vacation in close proximity to Wisconsin attractions and activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Odigeo so you can book your Jefferson Street Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jefferson Street Hotel Wausau
- Jefferson Street Wausau
- Jefferson Street Inn Wausau, Wisconsin