My husband and I came to Wasau to go snowboarding at Granite Peak over the xmas break and was pretty happy with our stay. The only thing that was annoying is that the hotel's restaurant and room service was closed on Xmas day..... kinda wish we had knew this before driving 6 hours. We were forced to eat at a nearby sports bar. Not great.
Otherwise, the rooms were comfortable and very clean. There is a very small indoor pool and sauna that were nice to use in the evenings. I think this is probably the best option for lodging in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Jefferson Street Inn is downtown Wausau's full service, luxury hotel featuring 100 suites and executive guest rooms. Pamper yourself in our warm, inviting surroundings. Unwind in your personal whirlpool bath, then slip into one of our cozy robes and relax on our pillow-top beds by the fireplace in your suite. Jefferson Street Inn is located in the heart of downtown Wausau, adjacent to the historic Washington Square shopping center. Jefferson Street Inn is a full service luxury hotel that offers sophisticated accommodations and suites, all rooms include microwaves, mini fridges, coffee makers with Starbucks coffee, Aveda amenities, large desk area and impeccable customer service. At Jefferson Street Inn, you'll enjoy a vacation in close proximity to Wisconsin attractions and activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Jefferson Street Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jefferson Street Hotel Wausau
- Jefferson Street Wausau
- Jefferson Street Inn Wausau, Wisconsin