We stayed here for the 2010Big Bulls Falls Blues Festival. It was within walking distance to Fern Island Park. Less than one mile away. Also within a short walking distance is a a couple of the clubs. Pictures say a million words. The room was spacious, comfortable, with the added touch of having Aveda bath products - my favorite. Complimentary breakfast was good enough for a light breakfast. (Coffee, juices, boiled eggs, muffins, bagels, toast, cereal The only fresh fruit was bannas and apples) Exactly what is meant by Continental breakfast. We paid AAA rate of $150.00 per night. Overall a very good value and experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Jefferson Street Inn is downtown Wausau's full service, luxury hotel featuring 100 suites and executive guest rooms. Pamper yourself in our warm, inviting surroundings. Unwind in your personal whirlpool bath, then slip into one of our cozy robes and relax on our pillow-top beds by the fireplace in your suite. Jefferson Street Inn is located in the heart of downtown Wausau, adjacent to the historic Washington Square shopping center. Jefferson Street Inn is a full service luxury hotel that offers sophisticated accommodations and suites, all rooms include microwaves, mini fridges, coffee makers with Starbucks coffee, Aveda amenities, large desk area and impeccable customer service. At Jefferson Street Inn, you'll enjoy a vacation in close proximity to Wisconsin attractions and activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Jefferson Street Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jefferson Street Hotel Wausau
- Jefferson Street Wausau
- Jefferson Street Inn Wausau, Wisconsin