Jefferson Street Inn
US$59
QualityInn
US$156
Hampton.com
La Quinta Inn Wausau(Wausau)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$65
US$63
US$55
Days Inn & Suites Wausau(Wausau)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$45
Priceline
  • Free Internet
1,202 results
All reviewscity grillaveda productsluxury suitewithin walking distancemini barparking rampgreat restaurantheart of downtownwedding receptionexcellent hotelcontinental breakfastplace to staybusiness tripnice roomstarbucks coffeecomfortable roomsenjoyed my stay
Reviewed 22 November 2010

This hotel is a modern, comfortable treat. If you have business in Wausau, don't stay anywhere else. My room was spotless, and the modern furnishings were great; the hotel has a fantastic restaurant and bar and it's downtown location is close to everything (Wausau has a rare downtown--redeveloped and charming). An actual breakfast was included in our rate. Parking could have been a bit easier, but in any downtown, that's to be expected. Like so many hotels, what purports to be a fitness center is fairly old and minimal, but it gets the job done. I wish there were more gems like this out there.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled on business
jsi-6500, General Manager at Jefferson Street Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2010

Thank you for your kind words, all of our downtown partners continue to strive to welcome guests to our area. I will share your comments! Look forward to having you stay at the hotel again.

Reviewed 27 October 2010

For the business traveler, I liked the desk and the light was adequate. WiFi was about the speed I'd expect from a 3G phone, rather than a network, but ok.

All of the pillows were overstuffed and I could have used a smaller one with a bad neck.

The Aveda products were a nice touch.

• Stayed: October 2010
Reviewed 29 August 2010

We stayed here for the 2010Big Bulls Falls Blues Festival. It was within walking distance to Fern Island Park. Less than one mile away. Also within a short walking distance is a a couple of the clubs. Pictures say a million words. The room was spacious, comfortable, with the added touch of having Aveda bath products - my favorite. Complimentary breakfast was good enough for a light breakfast. (Coffee, juices, boiled eggs, muffins, bagels, toast, cereal The only fresh fruit was bannas and apples) Exactly what is meant by Continental breakfast. We paid AAA rate of $150.00 per night. Overall a very good value and experience.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your comments. Glad to hear you enjoyed your time in Wausau. Our downtown events coordinator does an excellent job at coordinating this event. We hope you come back to the 2011 Blues Fest, it will be another great group of artists!

Reviewed 19 August 2010

I cannot say enough about the facility as well as the staff. We hosted a conference for 125 members at the Jefferson Street Inn. From the point of discussion until to the end of the confefrence, one year later, this expereince was nothing less than exellent!! From check in to check out, the staff could not have been more pleasant and helpful. We had immedate and helpful assistance from the manager and staff while completeing set up and preperation for the conference. All of the meals were very high level, delicious and exellently prepared and served. I would not hesitate to return to the Jefferson Street Inn when ever possible for business and or pleasure. Thanks to Michelle and all the folks at the Jefferson!!!!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 July 2010

My wife grew up in Wausau, I am from Orlando. We had plenty of people come to Wausau for our wedding, many of them stayed at the Jefferson. The staff was courteous and it was a great place to have a wedding reception. After the reception my wife and I came to our room to find the staff had left us a nice bottle of champagne and some chocolate dipped strawberries. Nice touch. The food in the restaurant is good although not cheap. I would definitely recommend this place. The only negative thing I have to say is if you have an open bar tell your guests not to leave their drinks on the table when they go to dance--no matter how full those drinks were, they were gone when you got back to the table.

• Stayed: June 2009