“One of a kind....you won't find another like in anywhere!”
Review of Trading Post Bar

Trading Post Bar
Ranked #14 of 23 Restaurants in Wautoma
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin
“One of a kind....you won't find another like in anywhere!”
Reviewed 18 October 2010

Not only is it worth it to travel about the hour that it takes us to get there fromo our home just to dine in such an awesome atmosphere, but we love their pizza's...both the "white crust" and the regular. We took my folks there last night to celebrate their 58th wedding anniversary. They remarked that it was such an memorable experience...we look forward to taking them again next October. It's our special little "get-away!" I don't think there's another place like it anywhere. I love the train that goes around the large bar and the huge tree that greets you when you enter! Actually, there's so many things that are so unique...I wouldn't be able to mention them in one little review.