“Feels like Italy in WI”

Maggiano's Little Italy
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 104 Restaurants in Wauwatosa
Price range: US$0 - US$80
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Welcome to Maggiano’s first restaurant in Wisconsin! We are located at 2500 N. Mayfair Road, at Mayfair Mall in Wauwatosa (just outside of Milwaukee). Our 250-seat dining room is ideal for group meals, festive gatherings and romantic lunches or dinners for two. Maggiano’s specializes in serving lavish portions of authentic Italian-American cuisine served family style. Our menu is large and varied, offering a great selection of homemade pastas, signature salads, prime steaks, fresh fish & memorable desserts. Come visit us and allow Maggiano's the opportunity to serve you some of the best Italian-American food you have ever tasted.
Reviewed 7 August 2013

The pizza was very good. We ate outside and I felt like I was in Europe with the atmosphere in that little eating area because of the walls, lights, and other décor around us. It was pleasant.

Reviewed 30 July 2013

After having a bad experience at the Cheesecake Factory down the street, my boyfriend and I stumbled upon Maggiano’s. We had a phenomenal waitress who was so knowledgeable and interested in making our first experience the best. We were pretty overwhelmed while looking over the menu and she suggested that we do the meal for two which included two salads or an appetizer, two classic pastas, a dessert, AND an additional two pastas to take home all for $39, who could pass that up? So, that’s what we went with. To start, we had a traditional basket of bread served with olive oil. The olive oil was nice since restaurants usually only serve butter with the bread. Before our appetizer came out, our waitress showed up with a special treat since (Crispy Zucchini Fritte, which was absolutely delicious) it was our first time at a Maggiano’s Restaurant. It was such a nice touch to the visit, especially because it was so unexpected. For our appetizer we had the Spinach & Artichoke al Forno which was great. The dip was perfectly melted together and the bread like chips were warm and savory, not hard and crunchy. After all of that my boyfriend and I looked at each other and couldn’t believe we still had pasta dishes on the way and then they came. I had the Fettuccini Alfredo with broccoli and shrimp that was added on for an additional cost. It came out with chicken instead. I told our waitress that I had wanted the shrimp and broccoli and she said she recalled that, apologized, and brought out a new dish in a timely manner. She also only charged me for chicken instead of both broccoli and shrimp, which was nice. For dessert, we had the Chocolate Zuccotto Cake. It ended up looking better than it tasted, but nonetheless, it was good. We had a bag full of leftovers, plus the take home pastas included with the meal. We left full, happy, and impressed. My boyfriend and I had a great visit and we will be returning in the future!

Reviewed 19 July 2013

Enough said, the veal parmigiana was ridiculous and filling. Just get it! OH, and the bread is good too.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

Love going to Milwaukee to go to Maggiano's. I always get the Chicken Marsala which is so good. My hubby got the Shrimp alfredo thing with rigatoni but wasnt that impressed with it. He said it had too much asiago cheese. He should have gotten his tasty stand by. Otherwise. good experience.

Reviewed 30 June 2013

Maggiano's is a great alternative to a non-chain Italian restaurant. The atmosphere is very classy - white linen table cloths, fine china and silverware. The servers were outstanding - friendly, attentive, informative. Be aware that the portions are large ... but work well for take home. The menu is not overly large, but offers enough choices for anyone. The mozzarella marina is excellent - 2 large pieces of cheese toasted and smothered in sauce - excellent The side salads are flavorful and not overly dressed. Main entrees are cooked to perfection. The best deal is obviously the buy one get one to take pasta. Not a bad entree there. If you join their e mail club you get coupons .. we use a $10.00 off $30.00 purchase. That's a deal!! It's a little noisy and can have a wait - make a reservation and you'll be seated right away. Enjoy!