“Great specials”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 4 October 2013

Look up their website for great specials every night of the week. The selection of beer is mostly local and wide. The wings are out of this world! The atmosphere is a relaxed fun bar energy also its a great place to watch a game. The out door seating is also very nice to have such a large patio

There are newer reviews for Leff's Lucky Town

Reviewed 4 June 2013

The good: Nice outdoor patio area, plenty of indoor space as well (which could be opened to the outside).
The average: Service (not outstanding, but also not bad).
The negative: Food service was slow (an hour for a burger? maybe if it were a game day I could expect that), and the food was disappointing. I got the "On Wisconsin" burger, which was surprisingly soggy, and bland given the variety of cheese on it (it was also rather red in the center, and I'm partial to a medium-well burger). I wouldn't plan to go back for the food but may go back for a beer on the patio.

Reviewed 8 May 2013

Looking for reasonable priced and delicious wings? Leff's it is. Tuesday night is wing night, and now that the warm weather is approaching they have seating outside, and inside. Busy place with great service. I had a burger, really great burger and my friends all had wings, they were very good too. Our waitress was as friendly as friendly can be.

Reviewed 7 May 2013

Had burger as waitress said they were known for good burgers. It was really bland. The chicken sandwich was bland too. The only thing that saved the chicken sandwich was the Pretzel Bun that they make there. The atmosphere was ok, not great.

Reviewed 28 March 2013

Traveling over 100 nights a year I get my fair taste of of bar/restaurants....I found this one by accident...which usually makes it a winner...this is the case... Andy the bartender/waiter was hands down one of the best I have ever encountered.....friendly and efficient to a bar full of people on his own...I never went dry and neither did anybody else... Wings and burgers are top notch....wings have a sprinkle of spice that is awesome...burgers are fresh from down the block....and the cheese..well its in Wisconsin...what can you say.......I will make this a stop every time I am in town!