“Wonderful!!”

Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Wauwatosa
milwaukee, wi
“Wonderful!!”
Reviewed 30 April 2009

This was by far THE best hotel I have stayed at in my 30 years of traveling! The staff was great and the way they treated me.... I felt like the most important person there. I will be back again!!

• Stayed April 2009, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
De Pere, Wisconsin
Reviewed 10 April 2009

This hotel is quite new and polished. The decor is modern and somewhat upscale. We enjoyed our stay with our two kids. The pool area is small, but because most travellers are business, there was never anyone in it. The staff were all very pleasant, and most importantly, the room was absolutely immaculate. The hotel is a quick 10 min. drive from downtown Milwaukee and a 2 min. drive from Mayfair Mall. The pizza deal from the restaurant was fabulous (2 fourteen inch pizzas for 25 bucks, unlimited toppings)...some of the tastiest pizza we've ever eaten.

• Stayed April 2009, travelled with family
Minneapolis
Reviewed 1 April 2009

One of the nicest hotels I've been too and I travel quite a bit. Clean, cozy and sharp looking rooms. The service was top notch, friendly and attentive. Facility was spectacular. Nice conference rooms and would seem to be a perfect place to have a wedding. The first night we ate dinner downstairs at the restaurant "Innovation" and the friday night fish fry was very good. It was also a comfortable place to sit, have a drink and chat. It's minutes from downtown Milwaukee and Miller Park, which was a huge plus. We went out in downtown for the night and were just a short cab ride away. I would highly reccomend this hotel for business or leisure.

• Stayed March 2009, travelled as a couple
minneapolis
Reviewed 19 March 2009

This was a great mini-vacation spot. We had a weekend event and visited this hotel for two days.
We arrived late on Friday night and were pleasantly surprised when the restaurant was still opened. The ambiance was wonderful and did not have a "hotel" feel. it was very modern yet comfortable at the same time. They has a reasonably priced fish fry that was great and came with a salad and soup bar that was very original.
The room was great and the staff took VERY good care of us, knowing and accommodating to our needs. Everyone was very friendly and seemed to actually care about the hotel and they seemed to take great pride being there. The beds were AMAZING and we had a great view. The hotel suite had a very large nice bathroom, a mini-kitchen, a lounging area with a couch and desk and a bedroom. Also, the internet was free and that is always a plus!! Overall, I was so happy with the decor and staff. The colors were WONDERFUL! It was one of the most beautiful hotels I have stayed in without the boring monotonous hotel feeling.
***another bonus was that we did not realize how close we were to downtown Milwaukee and Miller Park. A much better price than down town!!

• Stayed March 2009, travelled as a couple
WI
Reviewed 27 February 2009

Great location to where my meeting was and nice rooms. How can a hotel operate without working phones and internet?!?!?! I mean from the time I checked in to the time I went to bed the internet and phones were down. Isn't it a brand new hotel too...... I'm glad my cell phone was with me and my husband and children could call that. I'm hoping it was a freak accident but they were down for a long time.

• Stayed February 2009, travelled on business
Ottawa, Ontario
Reviewed 21 January 2009

Very nice property. It seems fairly new with a nice pool area, hot tube large rooms! Not to far from freeway and it is a 10 minutes drive to downtown. Very close to ballpark if you are going to the game. I would book it again anytime!

• Stayed July 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Chetek
Reviewed 3 January 2009

My husband had business in town, so the kids and I tagged along since school was out for the holidays. Excellent hotel staff, really appreciated the shuttle service to the mall. Beds were fantastic. Only complaint was you have quite a taxi ride to downtown attractions, so that gets pricey, and the on site restaurant is really for adults only, so you have to eat elsewhere. No microwave or ref in room. Great hotel for adults, or business travelers.

• Liked — Great front desk staff, Clean and new, Excellent beds, 24 Hr pool access
  • Disliked — Restaurant, distance from downtown attractions
  • Stayed December 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wauwatosa
Radisson Hotel Milwaukee West
Hampton Inn & Suites Milwaukee West
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Milwaukee West (Brookfield)
Ambassador Hotel
Ambassador Hotel
#13 of 56 in Milwaukee
Extended Stay America - Milwaukee - Wauwatosa
Best Western Milwaukee West
Best Western Milwaukee West
#18 of 56 in Milwaukee

Been to Crowne Plaza Milwaukee West Hotel? Share your experiences!